CMG - ASTM LEVEL 1 Face Mask - 3 Ply (50 Unit Pack) Made In Canada
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Size||50 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Brand||Crown Mutual Medical Group Ltd.|
About this item
- 【 MADE IN CANADA 】: Buy direct from the manufacturer! Made and shipped in Canada.
- For more details go to https://www.crownmutualgroup.com/face-masks/
- Made with High Quality, MAXIMUM Comfort Materials.
- ASTM Level 1 Approved by Kinectrics Inc. BFE & PFE Efficiency average >99.65%, BFE & PFE higher than ASTM L3 requirements. Fluid Resistance Level 1 approved 80mm Hg.
- Product Dimensions : 19 x 10 x 9 cm; 200 Grams
- Date First Available : March 7 2021
- Manufacturer : Crown Mutual Medical Group Ltd.
- ASIN : B08Y7QCN5R
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,077 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #710 in Medical Procedure Masks
- Customer Reviews:
3-Ply Protection, Ferrous Nose Piece, Comfortable Fit, Water Resistant, Breathable. Have a look at some of our other products at https://www.crownmutualgroup.com/ SPECIFICATIONS: Size: 9.5×17.5cm / 4.5 x 9.5cm Spunbound Polyprolene 25 gsm (FR: 80mmHg) Polyprolene Melt-blown Filter 25 gsm (BFE95, BFE99) Spunbound Polyprolene 25 gsm Polyester Elastic Cord Plastic Nose Bridge
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't want to take the chance (why 3ply would not smell? Why are the boxes packed in smelly plastic wrap if I buy direct from the factory ? )
In the end, I can not use those that were for clients. The smell is too uncomfortable.
I'll buy elsewhere.