Unlock 10% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
SPA by TropiClean Tear Stain Remover, 8oz
- Made with natural ingredients - our refreshing blend of vanilla and blueberry working together with our mild coconut cleanser, effectively removes dirt and tear stains
- This refreshing blend soothes and balances the skin - safe to use on dogs and cats of all ages and skin types
- Will not irritate eyes when used as directed
- Soap free - will not remove any spot on treatments
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsStyle:Tear Stain | Size :8 oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.08 x 5.08 x 17.3 cm; 294.84 Grams
- Date First Available : Nov. 1 2011
- Manufacturer : TropiClean
- Place of Business : UNION CITY, CA, 94587 US
- ASIN : B001AWH582
- Item model number : SPTSSH8Z
- Country of origin : USA
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,702 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #31 in Dog Shampoos & Conditioners
- Customer Reviews:
Spa by TropiClean tear stain remover, 8oz.
From the manufacturer
SPA by TropiClean
Luxury pet shampoo preferred by professionals and pets that love to be pampered.
- Made in the USA
- Highest quality ingredients and aromatherapy
SPA by TropiClean Lavish Tear Stain Remover for Pets
Enriched with our mild coconut cleanser
This lightly foaming facial cleanser soothes and balances the skin. This mild, concentrated formula has natural exfoliating activity and gently hydrates. The refreshing blend of vanilla and blueberry effectively removes dirt and tear stains, and will not irritate eyes.
- Tearless formula safely and effectively removes tear stains
- Sweet scent of blueberries and vanilla
- Cleanses and moisturizes coat while reducing odors trapped in heavy beards, eye area pockets or natural skin wrinkles
|SPA by TropiClean Tear Stain Remover for Pets||SPA by TropiClean Lavish For Him Shampoo for Pets||SPA by TropiClean Lavish Renew Shampoo Pets||SPA by TropiClean Lavish Nourish Conditioner for Pets||SPA by TropiClean Paw & Pad Treatment for Pets|
|Benefit||Tearless formula safely and effectively removes tear stains.||Formulated for pets with highly active lifestyles, providing an effective and long-lasting clean.||Enriched with wheat protein to help nourish and re-energize the coat.||Helps effectively moisturize and condition the pet’s skin and coat.||Helps heal from everyday wear and tear to paw pads, leaving paws moisturized and soft.|
|Fragrance||Sweet blueberry and vanilla||Long-lasting sporty scent||Luscious white plum||Floral plumeria|
|Made in USA||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is no more distressing on her eyes than plain water. Try it on your own eyes, it won't burn at all!
Wet the face, apply and lather. Leave it on while scrubbing the rest of dog then rinse well. I pick the gummy eye stuff off easily with fingernail.
Our dog is a female Yorkie/Biwer
By Kayla Christiansen on July 17, 2020
It is ABSOLUTELY MISLEADING to call it a tear stain remover.
HAS ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECT ON REDDISH BROWN TEAR STAINS and I have been using it daily for the past 2 weeks
Also this product arrived in a plastic lined envelope with another item I had ordered and leaked into the envelope and onto the other item (clippers)
Do not waste your money if you plan to use it as a tear stain remover instead of just an ordinary gentle foaming cleanser.........
Top reviews from other countries
I also like treating them so now they have a facial like there mumma will defo be ordering again .
Just got this after watching a video of someone using it and it seems to work. Even after one use the tear stains seemed a lot cleaner and stayed drier longer. My dog isn’t fighting his daily face clean anymore either.
My only issue is that it’s an American product and I try to support British companies if possibly