|Place of Business||WESTBURY, NY 11590-6678,US|
|Parcel Dimensions||10.92 x 10.41 x 3.05 cm; 726 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||102007Serious|
|Item Weight||726 g|
CZC AUTO Hitch Tightener, Heavy Duty Anti-Rattle Stabilizer for 1.25" and 2" Hitches, Reduce Movement from Hitch Tray Cargo Carrier Bike Rack Trailer Ball Mount, Rust Free (1)
Enhance your purchase
- Our hitch tightener equiped with heavy duty φ0.4" U-bolt and 0.28" thick black powder coated plate anti-rattle stabilizer, can undertake all weather condition, rust free.
- Reduce rattle and movement for hitch tray, cargo carrier, bike rack, trailer ball mount with brands curt,highland, goplus, pro series, rola, yakima, thule, etc. Can help to decrease noise and give you a quiet world when towing.
- This tow clamp is perfect for locking 1.25" and 2" hitches, compatible with most hitches classes I, II, III, and IV (1, 2, 3 and 4). Suitable for trailer truck SUV sedan RV camper van and minivan.
- Easy to install, after insert the tube, lock them directly by U-bolt and plate, put on original spring washers, flat washers and fasten by nuts, then done. If the hitch is low, and there is a risk for U-Bolt to scrap ground, lock the tightener from the bottom.
- Please feel free to contact us at first if there is any problem when you receive or use our products. We are always here to support you.
CZC AUTO Hitch Tightener, Heavy Duty Anti-Rattle Stabilizer for 1.25" and 2" Hitches. Reduce Movement from Hitch Tray, Cargo Carrier, Bike Rack, Trailer Ball Mount. Rust Free.
- Quantity: 1 Pack.
- Thickness: U-bolt φ0.4", Plate 0.28".
- Material: Steel, Rust free.
- Maximum Available Size: 2"x2.5".
CZC AUTO Hitch Tightener for 1.25" and 2" Hitches
Features for CZC AUTO Hitch Tightener
Use CZC AUTO hitch tightener, gives you a quiet world when towing.
- Reduce rattle and movement for hitches.
- Thick black powder coated plate, rust free.
- φ0.4" U-bolt and 0.28" thick plate, heavy duty.
- Perfect for locking 1 1/2" and 2" hitches.
- Easy to install.
2x Spring Washers
2x Flat Washers
Use for hitch tray, cargo carrier, bike rack, trailer ball mount, compatible with most hitches classes I, II, III, and IV (1, 2, 3 and 4).
Easy to Install:
After insert the tube, lock them directly by U-bolt and plate. Put on original spring washers, flat washers and fasten by nuts. Then done.
If the clearance between the hitch and the ground is small, and there is a risk for U-Bolt to scrap ground, lock the tightener from the bottom.
|Hitch Receiver Pin Lock||Expandable hitch cargo bag 9.5 to 11.6 cu.ft||Hitch cargo bag 20 cu.ft||Hitch tightener for 1.25" and 2" hitch||Hitch tightener for 1.25" and 2" hitch, 2 packs||Cargo net 22"x38"|
|Main material||Carbon Steel||500x500D PVC Tarpaulin||500x500D PVC Tarpaulin||Metal||Metal||3/16" thick premium latex bungee|
|Size||5/8" Pin with 3-1/2" Effective Length||48"x19"x18"H - 22"H||60"x24"x24"||22"x38"|
|Capacity||Fit for 2" and 2.5" Receiver||9.5 to 11.6 cu.ft||20 cu.ft||Fit for 1.25" and 2" hitches||Fit for 1.25" and 2" hitches||Strech to 44"x76"|
|Application||Hitch Lock||Hitch basket or tray storage||Hitch basket or tray storage||Hitch tightener||Hitch tightener||Cargo net|
|Stainless Steel Anti-rattle Stabilizer||Stainless Steel Anti-rattle Stabilizer||Anti-rattle Stabilizer||Anti-rattle Hitch Clamp||Stainless Steel Anti-rattle Hitch Clamp||Anti-rattle Hitch Clamp|
|U bolt material:||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel|
|Hardware material:||Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel|
|Suitable for:||For 1.25", 2" Hitch Receiver Tube||For 1.25", 2" Hitch Receiver Tubes||For 1.25", 2" Hitch Receiver Tube||For 2" Hitch Receiver Tube||For 2" Hitch Receiver Tube||For 2.5" Hitch Receiver Tube|
|U-bolt Finish:||×||×||Orange Rubber Coated||Black Rubber Coated||×||Black Rubber Coated|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is zero movement, not even a millimeter.
I got some thread lock paste that will be applying before going on a 1000km drive, just in case. ;-)
I love it, my wife loves it not more clink clink bang bang when I speed up or slow down. Overall the trailer also feels more stable.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico 🇲🇽 on May 17, 2022