|Product Dimensions||23.98 x 17.02 x 4.5 cm; 320 Grams|
|Item model number||CSL2020|
|Material type||ABS Plastic|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||320 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Child Safety Cabinet Locks for Babies (14 Pack) Child Proof Latches Locks for Cabinets and Drawers Doors, Baby Proofing Cabinet Strap Locks for Cupboards, Fridge, Toilet and Closet with 3M Adhesive
Enhance your purchase
- CHILD PROOFING - Keep all of your drawers and cabinets securely locked. Using Cabinet Strap Locks to prevent children from opening household items they shouldn't mess with. Keep your curious baby out of trouble and provide a safe and sound environment for them. The cabinet lock is made of ABS+TPE eco materials, which is most friendly to children.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - 14 pack baby proofing locks for widely use. These child locks not only can be used for cabinets and drawers, but also apply to refrigerators, cupboards, closet, toilet seats, ovens, microwaves, trash cans, washers, all kinds of appliances which can be not safe for babies and toddlers.
- ADJUSTABLE AND FLEXIBLE - The flexible strap can be placed perfectly around any corners. Child safety locks can be adjusted from 3 to 7 inches which allows you to get an appropriate installation for your cabinets and drawers. Besides, you can leave them unattached when you don't need them in action.
- STRONG ADHESIVES AND EASY TO INSTALL- These childproofing locks with extra strong 3M adhesive are easy to install which is saving your time. With no tools and drilling, peel off the stickers and stick it on the surface. And these can be removed without making any marks to door and furniture surfaces that are friendly to renters.
- CONVENIENT AND DURABLE - Easy enough for adults to open the drawer locks but hard for babies and toddlers. It's practical when you only have one hand available. The child safety locks have been upgraded to withstand the pulls and tugs of babies and children, which is stronger and more durable compared to old baby proofing locks.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Child Safety Multi-Use Strap Locks keep your baby away from accidents by preventing them from accessing unwanted places and things.
Kids are curious that can be excited to explore new things, as well as can lead them to an awkward situation. Any housing items can be a threat to your child. In the time of answering a phone call or receiving a parcel, your child could crawl into the closet or open your drawer in a flash. That's why locking down cabinets and drawers is essential.
KITCHEN (Cabinets, Drawers, Refrigerator, Microwave, Trash Can)
LAUNDRY ROOM (Washer, Dryer, Laundry Hampers)
BATHROOM (Cabinets, Shower Doors, Toilet Seat)
BEDROOM (Drawers, Closets, Desks)
Easy Installation Tips
1. Do not lock the removable slider on the strap before adjusting the required length.
2. Clean and dry the surface before installation.
3. Wait at least 24 hours before use to get the best results.
4. Once the lock is adjusted and locked it is no longer adjustable. So make sure it is adjusted properly before locking.
Dimensions and lengths
Maximum length: 7.7 inches
Minimum length: 4.4 inches
Width: 1.3 inches
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We had to remove them all and throw them as we had to fight with it every time we wanted to a cabinet
Such a waste or money
By Audrey on July 25, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2021
We’ve had and used this style of child locks before, no problem but this brand? I can’t dislike it enough. Our cats figured it out the first night which isn’t a big deal since I can fix it before baby is moving around but on the second day our 10 month old figured them out. Let me repeat, our cats and TEN MONTH OLD figured these locks out. Would not recommend.
but only came with 12 in package and not 14
And 2 of them were already used - stick one stickers already off and stuck to the bag - I couldn’t get the stickers off those and they were no longer sticky to use the ones on.
Did come with extra stickers but not sure why used ones got sent to me and I didn’t get the amount labeled 🤨