|Product Dimensions||23.98 x 17.02 x 4.5 cm; 320 Grams|
|Item model number||CSL2020|
|Material type||ABS Plastic|
|Number Of Items||14|
|Item Weight||320 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
14 Pack Child Safety Cabinet Locks for Babies Child Proof Latches Locks for Cabinets and Drawers Doors, Baby Proofing Cabinet Strap Locks for Cupboards, Fridge, Toilet and Closet with 3M Adhesive
Enhance your purchase
- CHILD PROOFING - Keep all of your drawers and cabinets securely locked. Using Cabinet Strap Locks to prevent children from opening household items they shouldn't mess with. Keep your curious baby out of trouble and provide a safe and sound environment for them. The cabinet lock is made of ABS+TPE eco materials, which is most friendly to children.
- MULTI-PURPOSE - 14 pack baby proofing locks for widely use. These child locks not only can be used for cabinets and drawers, but also apply to refrigerators, cupboards, closet, toilet seats, ovens, microwaves, trash cans, washers, all kinds of appliances which can be not safe for babies and toddlers.
- ADJUSTABLE AND FLEXIBLE - The flexible strap can be placed perfectly around any corners. Child safety locks can be adjusted from 3 to 7 inches which allows you to get an appropriate installation for your cabinets and drawers. Besides, you can leave them unattached when you don't need them in action.
- STRONG ADHESIVES AND EASY TO INSTALL- These childproofing locks with extra strong 3M adhesive are easy to install which is saving your time. With no tools and drilling, peel off the stickers and stick it on the surface. And these can be removed without making any marks to door and furniture surfaces that are friendly to renters.
- CONVENIENT AND DURABLE - Easy enough for adults to open the drawer locks but hard for babies and toddlers. It's practical when you only have one hand available. The child safety locks have been upgraded to withstand the pulls and tugs of babies and children, which is stronger and more durable compared to old baby proofing locks.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your baby is open to home hazards!
- A toddler is eager to explore their curiosity around the house!
- In the time of answering a phone call or receiving a parcel, your baby may could crawl into the kitchen and open a drawer in a flash. Which is likely to cause them to be injured accidentally by some sharp utensils.
- Since there are so many dangerous home hazards for toddlers that you must look out for, locking down cabinets and drawers is essential.
- Using 4our Kiddies multi-function cabinet locks to prevent toddlers and children from opening household items they shouldn't mess with. Making your life much more easier!
4our Kiddies: for our kiddies
4our Kiddies invariably dedicates provide a safe and warm place for our kids to grow up healthy and happy via its innovative, reliable, and easy-to-use items.
Child Safety Cabinet Locks - 14 Pack
Baby proofing cabinet locks are perfect for drawers, cabinets, dressing drawers, toilets, refrigerators, etc. Using in the kitchen, bathroom, storage room, and bedrooms, keep the houseful safety.
- Adhesive pre-applied for a quick hassle-free installation.
- 3M adhesive strong enough to withstand the pulls and tugs of babies and children.
- Durable and upgraded ABS material for long-lasting use.
- Replaceable 3M adhesive and reusable cabinet lock strap.
- Can paint into whatever color you delight to match your home decor.
- Extra 12 pieces 3M adhesives included.
4our Kiddies Baby Proofing Cabinet Locks
Easy for adult, safe for toddlers.
Adjustable Length From 4.4" to 7.7"
Enhanced Flexibility 360° bending free
Multi-functional Strap Locks with Wide Applications in Your House!
EASY TO INSTALL AND USE
Childproof Your House by a Quick Hassle-free Installation!
Sliding out part"A" and adjust the length to you want.
Note: Do not lock the removable slider on the strap before adjusting the required length.
Reviewed in Canada on July 25, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once you pull on both cupboards at the same time there is a tiny gap which can lead fingers to get pinched.
We bought these and other ones that you put inside and need a magnet to open the cupboard. That way you don't see it. These you see on the outside which is fine but for that worry.
However great on a toilet though.
We had to remove them all and throw them as we had to fight with it every time we wanted to a cabinet
Such a waste or money
Reviewed in Canada on July 25, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Singapore on February 7, 2022
We’ve had and used this style of child locks before, no problem but this brand? I can’t dislike it enough. Our cats figured it out the first night which isn’t a big deal since I can fix it before baby is moving around but on the second day our 10 month old figured them out. Let me repeat, our cats and TEN MONTH OLD figured these locks out. Would not recommend.
Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2021