Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing "Send link", you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
The Camping Logbook: Record Your Adventures Hardcover – Jan. 1 2018
Enhance your purchase
• Use this logbook to record the details of your camping adventures so you can look back on and share experiences and favorite spots.
• Guided fill-in pages prompt you to write in such pertinent details as location, date, notable amenities and attractions, who shared the trip, who you met, favorite events, and things to avoid next time.
• There's also space for extra notes and photos.
• Inside back cover pocket holds notes, camp business cards, mementos, and more.
• Sturdy hardcover binding.
• Appealing buffalo check cover design.
• Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps logbook closed.
• 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high.
• 160 pages.
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
The Camping Logbook
Record Your Adventures.
Life is a journey and the best journeys are camping trips
Ever wish . . . ?
Ever wish you could remember which campsite you liked so much? Which route to avoid? Which trail you want to hike again someday?
Now you can!
Use this Camping Logbook to record the details of your adventures so you can remember them clearly, share your experiences, and make plans to revisit your favorite spots!
Pre-filled prompts make it easy to log those camping memories
Easy-to-use fill-in pages prompt you to write in such pertinent details as location, date, amenities, attractions, who shared the trip, who you met, favorite events, and things to avoid next time.
Each campsite spread includes a page for extra notes or photos.
The logbook has a handy inside back cover pocket which expands to hold notes, maps, receipts, camp business cards, mementos, and other flat items.
Keep track of favorite campsites
Write down all the things you want to remember
Just use the pre-filled prompts on the left-hand page. (No need to ''start from scratch'' each time!)
Then add a note or a photo or two on the right-hand page.
Space for 78 camping trips
Plan your adventures and capture those memories!
Be a happy camper
Cute Camping Logbook cover design features foil stamping and gloss highlights.
Smooth-finish pages support a variety of pencils and pens.
Durable hardcover binding stands up to regular use.
Covers have rounded corners for reduced wear.
Suitable for gift-giving too.
About our Camping Logbook:
- Appealing buffalo-check cover design with gloss highlights and gold foil stamping
- Sturdy hardcover binding
- Inside back cover pocket holds notes, cards, mementos, and more
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps logbook closed
- Journal measures 6-1/4'' wide x 8-1/4'' high
- 160 pages
Our Company History
In 1928, at the age of twenty-two, Peter Beilenson began printing books on a small press in the basement of his parents’ home in Larchmont, New York. Peter—and later, his wife, Edna—sought to create fine books that sold at prices even a pauper could afford.
Today, still family owned and operated, Peter Pauper Press continues to honor our founders’ legacy—and our customers’ expectations—of beauty, quality, and value.
Image: Peter Pauper Press headquarters, circa 1948.
- Publisher : Peter Pauper Press; Gjr edition (Jan. 1 2018)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 160 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1441326499
- ISBN-13 : 978-1441326492
- Item weight : 363 g
- Dimensions : 16 x 2.03 x 21.84 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #6,773 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We use instax photos or 2x3 pictures as a 4x6 would take up appx half of the notes/photo page.
Lots of pages for many trips. Concise detail prompts. Sturdy hardcover with elastic closure.
We plan to order more to give as gifts to our camping friends. Great memory book to pass down to our kids. Really nice quality. Definitely happy with this purchase ! 5+++
By Amazon Customer on March 28, 2021
Top reviews from other countries
it's well set out so he can put in all the info about the site he has stayed on, as we may remember the site but not the name and it's nice to be able to refer to the book to jog your memory as to what you liked or disliked and other useful info.
only thing i didn't like was it is made for american market so has things like campground rather than campsite etc .
the cover is hardback and pages are reasonably thick and it should last for years.