|Place of Business||Oakville, ON L6M2G2, CA|
|Parcel Dimensions||17.2 x 12.19 x 6.3 cm; 281 Grams|
|Item model number||8542050459|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||PR-8OZ|
|Item Weight||281 g|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Car Guys Advanced Nano-technology Plastic Restorer | Ultimate Solution Bringing Rubber, Vinyl, and Plastic Back to Life | Non-greasy, Dry Touch, and Eco-friendly | 8 Oz Kit
|You Save:||$3.23 (7%)|
Enhance your purchase
- CAR GUYS PLASTIC RESTORER: The things that make car guys different, our products are made using the best equipment together with the latest science. This helps us produce consistently high-quality products that work really well. Every formula is mixed and bottled in the USA by hard-working Americans.
- NO MORE OILY MESS: No more ruining your detailing towels and supplies with cheap oil-based products. If you hate all the oily, greasy gel dressing products that stay wet and never fully dry. That describes 90% of the plastic and trim restorers on the market today. Well lucky you, we made a product that will restore and leave a great finish, but more importantly. It will completely dry to the touch.
- LONG-LASTING RESULTS: When you are tired of wasting time and money on plastic restorers that claim to last long, they always look great in the beginning. Only to fade after a few days, or maybe a month if it’s decent. Our product will renew, seal and protect any interior/exterior surface and will last. For several months. Our product contains a newly patented additive that boosts longevity.
- SURVIVES IN RAIN: You spent all that time perfectly applying a new product and it looks great wow, you finally found the one. But after the first rain-fall, you look in disgust at yet another crappy product that left ugly streaks down the side of your beautiful vehicle. Stop the madness, our product repels water and stays looking good for several months. Never again will you feel that disappointment.
- MULTI-PURPOSE & RISK-FREE: This restore product is the ultimate solution for bringing rubber, vinyl, and plastic back to life. We truly believe that we have the best products on the market. It works great for any indoor or outdoor accessories or home restoration projects such as shutters, furniture, and siding. It is formulated to be totally risk-free for your products.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Car guys plastic restorer - the ultimate solution for bringing rubber, vinyl, and plastic back to life can be used for a variety of applications such as a car bumper, a jeep, or a chevy avalanche truck that has tons of plastic, plus your RV or motorcycle. It will restore the material back to whatever its original color was. This acts as a sealant by leaving a durable UV protectant guard to shield away harmful UV rays that cause fading, browning, and cracking. This product is extremely easy to use! Simply clean the surface using CarGuys Super Cleaner spray or any other type of cleaner that effectively wipes and cleans off any old dressings, oil, and dirt. Apply a small amount onto our kits included an applicator pad and wipe onto the surface. After 10-15 minutes buff down any excess product and you’ re done! In the future, simply clean treated surfaces with regular soap and water. Works excellent to bring black back and if you have faded grey trim it will darken it back to its original shine and finish. Also has marine applications for things such as the vinyl seats on your boat! Works great for any indoor or outdoor accessories or home restoration projects such as shutters, furniture, and siding. Looks like just an auto product, but this special formula will bring anything made from plastic, vinyl, or rubber back to life.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used it on faded window trim and worked much better. Except...when it rained a day later, the rain washed the product down the sides of the truck at every vertical weather seal. Used a clay bar to remove the greasy stains.
I'll use the rest on the bumpers only.
By yanick on September 4, 2018
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2018
Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2018
Reviewed in the United States on September 17, 2017
The white milky liquid that is Back to Black seems to smear over the surface, and never really soak into the plastic...Car Guys on the other hand is a grey cream that is quickly absorbed into the trim that it is being applied to. The black is restored almost immediately, although it continues to improve over the next 5 to 10 minutes, leaving an almost new looking result!
I can not provide any feedback on the longevity of the newly restored appearance, since I just received it and applied it for the first time this morning, but after seeing how it seems to soak in and bond much better than Back to Black, I feel that it will last at least as long and probably much longer. I am a happy customer...and will be giving other Car Guys products a try in the future!
UPDATE: It has been about 5 weeks since I applied the plastic restorer to the bumpers on both my Toyota Tacoma and my Tundra, and I am happy to report that the both still look as good as day 1. This is my favorite PR by far!
UPDATE 2: It has now been 9 weeks since I applied the Car Guys PR to my trucks and it still looks perfect! This stuff is crazy good!
I am vey happy and buying a second bottle.
Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2017
I am vey happy and buying a second bottle.