|Number of game players||20|
|Number of pieces||1|
|Release date||Aug. 1 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||6 - 83 years|
|Item model number||6051269|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 20.96 x 12.7 cm; 453.59 Grams|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Disney Colorbrain, The Ultimate Board Game for Families who Love Disney
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||12.7 x 21 x 12.7 centimeters|
About this item
- TEST YOUR DISNEY KNOW-HOW: Can you remember the color of Princess Elsa’s eyes in Frozen? How about the color of Woody’s vest in Toy Story?
- A RAINBOW IN YOUR HANDS: In this Disney board game, all the questions can be answered with one (or more) of the 11 color cards in your hand.
- WHO WILL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER: Put down the right color and wait for the other teams to slip up. The first team to score ten points are the winners!
- FROM PETER PAN TO PUMBA: Includes 250 questions from over 20 Disney films. So, whether you’re a Mulan master or a Hercules hotshot, there’s something for everyone.
- A BOARD GAME FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Works with anywhere between 2-20 players and can be played by ages 8 and up.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get ready for a Disney board game that’ll test your magical mastery in all sorts of colorful ways. This is a quiz game for kids with two wonderful twists. The first is that we’ve given you all the answers before you start. The second is that they’re all colors! Disney Colorbrain is the latest sequel to the family board game Colorbrain. Just like it’s bigger brother, it’s filled with questions that can only be answered by colors. Except this time, they’re all about the Disney classics you know and love, and it’s a game that’s suitable for ages 8 and up. Each player holds onto 11 Color Cards throughout the game and must use them to answer one of 250 crafty questions. From “What color are the buttons on Buzz Lightyear’s chest” to “What color is Timon’s hair”, players must answer with the right colors if they want a chance of winning some points and taking the lead With questions that cover over 20 different classics, this is a Disney board game for families of all ages. There are Beauty and the Beast brainteasers, Ratatouille riddles, and a load of Color Capture Cards that can help turn the tides at the last minute. So, if you’re looking for a board game for families that gets hearts racing and players laughing, then look no further – Disney Colorbrain is here to give you your happily ever after.
From the manufacturer
Add Some Color To Your Quiz
- Crafty Questions: Split into teams of kids and grown-ups, then try to answer one of 250 crafty questions about the Disney Universe
- Colorful Answers: Each team has eleven Color Cards in their hand. To answer the question, work out which color to put down
- From Peter Pan To Pixar: Includes questions from over 20 different Disney films, from 'The color of Scar’s mane' to 'The feather in Captain Hook’s hat' to 'The buttons on Olaf the Snowman'
- Race To The Finish: Whenever the other teams get the answer wrong, you score points! The first team to reach ten points wins the Disney game and gets to live happily ever after
- Reasy To Learn, Quick To Play: Only takes two minutes to learn and about 20 minutes to play—recommended for 2-20 players and ages 8 and up
Gameplay Is Fun And Engaging For The Entire Family
In this game, each player starts with 11 Color Cards in their hand. Each round, they must decide which color (or colors) they want to use as their answer to one of our crafty Disney questions, from “The color of the feather in Captain Hook’s hat” to 'Buzz Lightyear’s Star Command logo.'
The Correct Color Gets The Points
Nail every color in the answer and you could be in with a chance of walking off with some points. But here’s the catch: in this game, you’ll only score points if at least one of the other players slip up. So if everyone gets the answer right, it means that everyone scores zero. If you’re the only player to get it right however, you’re in for a lot of points.
Tons Of Questions So Gameplay Never Gets Stale
With 250 different questions that cover over 20 different Disney classics, and a deck of Color Capture Cards to help turn the tides at the last minute, this is a game that’s sure to get hearts racing and family members laughing as they race towards the finish line to get their happily ever after.