Carhartt mens Carhartt Men's Ground Force 10" Waterproof Composite Toe Cme1355 Wellington Industrial Boot
|Price:|| $233.98 $475.88
Free Returns on some sizes and colours
- Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 11" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Composite Safety Toe. Identifies protection against impact and compression hazards with a composite (non-metallic) safety toe. Composite toes meet ASTM F2413-18 standards.
- Electrical Hazard (Safety Toe). Identifies secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Safety Toe EH styles meet ASTM F2413-18 EH standards.
- Storm Defender Waterproof Breathable Protection. These shoes are designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions. A waterproof and breathable membrane is used to keep your feet dry but promote air flow and circulation.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 30.23 x 28.96 x 12.45 cm; 879.97 Grams
- Date First Available : March 31 2018
- Manufacturer : Carhartt
- Place of Business : WOBURN, MA, 01801 US
- ASIN : B075R2BBTH
- Item model number : CME1355
- Department : Mens
- Best Sellers Rank: #124,658 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Carhartt developed Ground Force work boots to redefine comfort for hard working people on and off the job through advanced engineering, technology and componentry. Every style in the collection incorporates the Carhartt Insite Technology Footbed that is engineered to create maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue during long days on the job. Storm Defender® Waterproof Breathable Protection is designed to be completely waterproof and to keep your feet dry in most types of wet conditions with a waterproof and breathable membrane. FastDry Technology linings wick away sweat and the lightweight proprietary EVA midsole provides energy recovery and absorbs foot strike impact. The Carhartt Ground Force rubber outsole is cement constructed to be flexible and light weight. When you want your job to be the focus, NOT YOUR FEET.
Top reviews from other countries
Best way to make a good work boot last is to pre-treat it before you start using it and then actually Dustin off every once in a while and retreat with waterproofer.