|Print List Price:||CDN$ 53.95|
|Kindle Price:|| CDN$ 51.25 |
Save CDN$ 2.70 (5%)
|Sold by:||Amazon.com.ca, Inc.|
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Follow the Author
Case Files Neurology, Fourth Edition Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Real-life cases sharpen your critical thinking skills for your clerkship and the shelf exam
Case Files®: Neurology presents 50+ real-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in neurology. Each case includes a complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, high-yield presentation of key diagnostic and treatment information, USMLE-style review questions. With this system, students learn in the context of real patients, rather than merely memorize facts. This fourth edition has been thoroughly updated with the most current medical information and therapy and includes new cases on acquired ataxias, status epilepticus, optic neuritis, radiculopathy, and sleep disorders.
- Learn from 50+ high-yield cases, each with board-style questions
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls questions
- Polish your approach to clinical problem solving and patient care
- Maximize your shelf exam score with this proven learning system
- NEW cases on acquired ataxias, status epilepticus, optic neuritis, radiculopathy, and sleep disorders
About the Author
Pedro Mancias, MD, is Adriana Blood Professor in the department of Pediatrics, Division of Child and Adolescent Neurology; assistant dean of Diversity and Inclusion; and distinguished teaching professor at the University of Texas Health Science Center, Houston McGovern Medical School in Houston, TX.
Erin E. Furr Stimming, MD, is associate professor of neurology at the University of Texas Health Science Center, McGovern Medical School, in Houston, TX.
Doris Kung, DO, FAAN is an associate professor, vice chair of education, and clerkship director in the department of Neurology at Baylor College on Medicine in Houston, TX. --This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B0B5KGKC66
- Publisher : McGraw Hill / Medical; 4th edition (Oct. 14 2022)
- Language : English
- File size : 24924 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
- Print length : 656 pages
- Page numbers source ISBN : 1264268807
- Best Sellers Rank: #655,935 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- #99 in Chemical Pathology eBooks
- #471 in Clinical Chemistry Pathology
- #5,443 in Clinical Medicine Textbooks
- Customer Reviews: