Ceenwes Men's Grooming Kit Professional Beard Trimmer Hair Clippers Hair trimmer Hair Design Trimmer Mustache trimmer Body groomer/Nose Ear Trimmer for Facial Body Hairs
Enhance your purchase
|Blade material||Stainless Steel|
About this item
- The hair trimmer for men meets all your needs: come with a hair trimmer/design trimmer/nose&ear Trimmer/Full size trimmer/Foil trimmer,5 guide combs, 1 charging stand , 1 cleaning brush, 1 adapter. Perfect for facial & body hair detailing with the detail & rotary heads.
- Hair clippers with LCD screen clearly shows the time mode and the remaining battery power.quickly turn on / off the power,and can remind you to charge, cordless trimmer can enioy up to 60mins after only about 1.5 hours full charged, No longer need to worry about the power problem.press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to open the child lock, to prevent accidental touch to open the product, play a certain protective role.
- Precision grinding cutting head Shaver/Hair trimmer/Nose trimmer/Beard trimmer/Precision trimmer. High quality cutting head High effectiveness, precision, very durable and easy to use.Slide switch for precision trimmer cutting length fine tuning 1:0.8mm/2:1.3mm/3:1.8mm.1 adjustable beard trimmer comb (3/4/5/6mm) for a full-size trimmer, 4 hair trimmer combs(6/9/12/15mm) for beard trimming or hair cutting and 1 adjustable combs.
- Light weight and cordless design for easy use. Men's Grooming Kit is equipped with a charger and charging base.With the cordless clipper, you can no longer be bothered by the trouble of replacing batteries or boring wires.but also available for cord.
- Grooming kit for men mute function and skin-friendly haircut kit is suitable for hair salon and home use.Trimmer for beard with Precision motor, low vibration and ultra quiet design, free it from work noise with only about 50 db.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Parcel Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 8 cm; 520 Grams
- Date First Available : Aug. 19 2020
- Manufacturer : Ceenwes
- Place of Business : Englewood,CO 80112, US
- ASIN : B08FLDMM6T
- Manufacturer reference : Ceenwes
- Customer Reviews:
Low Noise Hair Clipper
This smart hair cutting kits comes with different accessories that you use to cut hairs for your families in your own house comfortably with complete confidence.
The LINE design of the full-metal precision trimmer makes it easy to precisely edge and make the detail design.
Use the beard trimmer to complete your beard style and get clean without a comb.
Nose & Ear Trimmer
The trimmer quickly trims unwanted nose and ear hair without nicks or cuts.
LCD display / Travel lock design
LCD liquid crystal display: The product has a power and power display, and it can be locked or unlocked by pressing for 3 seconds for a long time.
Allows you to trim and shave conveniently and safely below the neck with an innovative all-in-one design.
Stainless steel blade,sharp .easy to cleaning, can be cleaned under the tap.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Reviewed in Canada on December 22, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- They are very powerful clippers. It has two speeds and can keep up with fast hair cuts and I have thick coarse dense hair. So I mean these things are a beast.
- Can do beard and hair (somewhat read below)!
- Battery losts a long time
- Has all kinds of different heads (shave, 2 cuts, nose/ear) those are amazing! Full grooming kit.
- Even has a nice looking stand to put everything on.
- Really affordable and surprisingly good quality (except for the guides read below)
- They cheapened on the guides. They don't really fit too well and you get only 4 + 1 not exactly 5 because 1 fits on the beard and 4 on the hair. I think min is 3 and max is 12. They don't fit very well either and I feel like they might be the first to break.
- This is not really a hair trimmer. I mean it can cut hair really well and you can deff style it but you don't have the guides you need to make nice cuts. You can only do very short cuts. I mean it beats scissors and you can use various techniques without guides like bunch up your hair and cut it that way. You can only do close cuts. Can't do nice chunky cuts. I'd say is more of a glorified bear trimmer than a hair trimmer.
It works great for trimming my beard or even shaving my head. For the price, it's an excellent value.
Reviewed in Canada on December 22, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
1) While first unwrapping I noted the cheap wire on the charging unit and just knew that this would be the piece that would fail first. A round wire with maybe some strain relief would be a great upgrade. But maybe that's for the higher model numbers.
2) Took a while to figure out that the 'traveling lock' was set and how to unlock it. I thought maybe it needed to be charged initially (especially since it read "00' at first and not "100" -- that would have clued me that it wasn't an initial charge thing). It occurred to me that it might be defective out of the box, but I decided to read the instructions to see if it was somehow locked since it *did* have a padlock symbol showing. Just a couple minutes with the instructions cleared up my confusion and I unlocked the unit. But a simple extra piece of paper (like the warranty info) in the box saying something like "This unit comes locked for travel. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to unlock" or similar would have been appreciated.
3) The until is not super loud, but it is pretty loud. It is; however, quite light. So light that a bit of extra material for a sound muffler could easily be added. Maybe a higher model number has that.
Overall first impression: I feel like I made a good decision and got a good trimmer at a very reasonable price. Definitely worth the extra $5 from the cheap Whal unit I had (that used 2 AA batteries and had a crappy slide switch).
Plus, you lose a star for forcing me to leave a review to activate my warranty and get my “free” gift.
However, the motor is a bit underpowered making its cutting capability weak compared to the one I last bought at Wally World for a similar price. I shall likely go and get another as the trimming time is so long with this one.