Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion With Avocado Oil And Glycerin, 500ml- 48hr Hydration - For Sensitive Skin - Fragrance Free, Paraben Free - Dermatologist Recommened
|Price:||$13.99 ($2.80 /100 ml)|
|Special ingredients||Glycerin, Avocado Oil|
|Use for||Whole Body, Face|
|Specific uses for product||Moisturizing|
|Item weight||16.9 Ounces|
|Item volume||500 Milliliters|
About this item
- Non-greasy, lightweight moisturizer that hydrates and protects all sensitive skin types
- Formulated with a superior system of emollients and humectants to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss
- Absorbs easily, leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Non-irritating, Paraben free
- Non-comedogenic, Fragrance-free
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.53 x 19.08 x 5.28 cm; 479.11 Grams
- Date First Available : Feb. 27 2013
- Manufacturer : Cetaphil
- Place of Business : THORNHILL, ON, L3T 7V9 CA
- ASIN : B00BMJTP54
- Manufacturer reference : 606681
- Country of origin : Canada
Best Sellers Rank:
#227 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #6 in Body Lotions
- Customer Reviews:
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion is a non-greasy, lightweight moisturizer that hydrates and protects your sensitive skin. Formulated with a superior system of emollients and humectants to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss.
Keep out of reach of children
Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth 20, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearoxytrimethylsilane (and) Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Farnesol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
Apply liberally to skin. Best applied after bathing while skin is still damp.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Jackie on November 16, 2020
Combo leaning towards dry skin now in the winter . If you’re dry skin this would work well for face too...:I will continue to use on body.....but for my face I will
Have to find something else