Cerave Daily Face Cleanser and Lotion Bundle, Hydrating Face Wash for Dry Skin and Moisturizing Lotion with Hyaluronic Acid, Fragrance Free, 2x473ml
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||1 count|
About this item
- [CERAVE DAILY SKIN REGIMEN BUNDLE] Includes CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser and CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion. Those formulas contains three essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and the patented time-release MVE Delivery Technology for all-day hydration.
- [HYDRATING FACIAL CLEANSER] Cleanses, hydrates and helps restore the protective skin barrier. Removes dirt and oil without leaving skin tight and dry. Suitable for normal to dry skin.
- [MOISTURIZING LOTION] Moisturizes, restores and maintains the protective skin barrier. Gentle formula ideal for face and body. Suitable for normal to dry skin.
- [ Gentle on Skin] Free of fragrance, non-irritating and non-comedogenic ( won't clog pores)
- [ Verified Products by CeraVe ] Enjoy these products from the brand you love, now available on Amazon. These products are distributed by CeraVe Canada
- Essential Ceramides: Formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) that help restore and maintain skin's natural protective barrier
- Moisture Retaining Ingredients: Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to help retain skin's natural moisture
- Patented Technology: Includes the patented time-release MVE Delivery Technology for all-day hydration
- Gentle & Effective on Skin: Cleanses away dirt, oil and makeup without leaving skin feeling tight and dry. Non-irritating formula, fragrance-free, non-drying, non-comedogenic (won't clog pores). Ideal for normal to dry skin
- Verified Product by CeraVe: Enjoy this product from the brand you love, now available on Amazon. This product is distributed by CeraVe Canada
- ESSENTIAL CERAMIDES: Lightweight formula with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) that help restore and maintain skin's natural protective barrier
- MOISTURE RETAINING INGREDIENTS: Formulated with hyaluronic acid to moisturize dry skin & protect against frequent hand-washing, harsh weather and environmental hazards like irritants, allergens, hand sanitizers and soaps
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY: Includes the patented time-release MVE Delivery Technology for all-day hydration for face, body and hands.
- GENTLE ON SKIN: Hydrates the skin without clogging pores. Suitable for normal to dry skin on the face and body. Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-irritating this gentle formula is also free of fragrance and oil
- VERIFIED PRODUCT BY CERAVE: Enjoy this product from the brand you love, now available on Amazon. This product is distributed by CeraVe Canada, and developed with dermatologists
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a below quality product not the same as If you bought from store. It’s just watered down lotion.
I get that the UPC doesn't appear to be registered when checking with GS1 so that could be why people think it's fake. Many other brands out from various retailers with store locations also sell products with UPC's that aren't registered. Check out Kirkland Signature. Many of their products aren't registered, but that doesn't mean it's fake.
Labeling itself isn't always a telltale sign as products can have different labels depending on the size and when the labeling was created. Could be possible that they made some tweaks to their labels and you got the tweaked version whereas the stores have to sell out all their inventory before they would get the tweaked labels. I've seen identical products on store shelves with different labels because they happened to put the newer stuff out with the older stuff. Also, some retail companies request to have tweaks to the labeling for their store. This makes it easier to tell if something was purchased specifically from their store.
The biggest clue that this is a legitimate product is if you were to go to CeraVe Canada's website, and choose buy online, there's actually a link for Amazon. If you were to press that link, guess what, it links you directly to this product. A legitimate company with a legitimate and secured website is not going to link you to fake product.
Now onto the actual product itself. It's definitely runnier than most other lotions I've used. However, this being an actual lotion that's properly formulated to be used for the face as well would mean it needs to be lighter. Many other product brands with all purpose lotions are usually thicker. Also, CeraVe changed their formula for this lotion some time in 2020 and this new formula is lighter and absorbs much faster and better than the older formula. However, many store still have stockpiles of the older formula for sale. This would be the reason for the change in consistency that others are noticing.
I've used other brands and they irritate my sensitive skin. This is the only lotion I found that I could use on my face, head (since I shave it bald), body, and hands that does not provide any irritation. After using this for one week, my skin is already noticeably softer and there is less flaking of dry skin. It claims to be non-comedogenic, which is what you definitely want on your face and head. It meets this expectation since I apply this stuff after freshly shaving and have not received any breakouts due to clogged pores.
"Based on your inquiry on the Hydrating Cleanser and Moisturizing Lotion you purchased from Amazon.ca, we always recommend our Consumers to purchase products that states ships from and sold by amazon.ca.
Based on the link you provided, this product is sold by an authorized retailer."
So rest assured, this is an authentic product.
Some reviews have said that the lotion is runnier and others have responded that you just need to shake the bottle well. It makes sense because the solution may have separated due to it maybe resting for a long period of time, so the heavier particles settled at the bottom.
Other reviewers said the bottle is not like the original bottle they have; it's bigger, and I believe it's because Cerave offers 2 sizes: 355 ml (the original) and 473 ml (the one sold here).
these are my thoughts on some of the reviews, But I'm not sure, I might be wrong about that. Aside from that, Cerave has confirmed that the bundle is authentic :)
I put this lotion on face as the last step of my skin care routine (before tea tree oil on my breakouts) and it moisturizes perfectly. There is no greasy or sticky feeling after, and it surprisingly balances my sebum production.😮 Half a pump is enough for my neck and face. No scent at all which is perfect for me and the texture is closer to a gel than a cream, so it glides perfectly on my skin.