Closemate Athletic Ankle Socks 6 Pairs Low Cut Sport Cushion Running Tab Socks for Men and Women
- Machine Wash
- Main Material: These athletic ankle socks are ready to withstand use, They are made of 80% cotton 15% Polyester 5%Spandex. Suitable for US Size M (Men 6-10 / Women 7-11) / L (Men 10-13).
- High Performance Socks：Our low cut athletic socks offer the perfect balance of being comfortable as well as high performance and moisture wicking, keep you training in comfort and moisture management. Mesh ventilation can cool heat and keep you feet at the perfect temperature.
- Cushioned Athletic Running Socks: Cushion all of the sole and reinforced toe & heel use thicker yarns for extra durability and comfort in high-wear areas. Extra thick padding can shock absorption and to protect your feet.
- Non-slip Ankle Tab Socks : To ankle length of these socks and tab design prevents shoes rubbing on the back of the ankle to save your ankles from getting blisters and stops them from falling down. Suitable compression in arch to keep your arch stable and safe when you walk.
- 30 DAY Money Back: Machine Washable, tumble/Air dry, do not iron. Include 6 pairs in one package. In case a customer receives a defective item, we will always replace it for free. If any problem, please don't hesitate to contact us, we provide 7x24hrs customer service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Closemate team spends time on researching and picking the top material for all our products. Men & Women's ankle socks are no exception. Socks are made with premium soft cotton along with Polyester and Spandex to ensure the softness and durability of the socks.
Unique Design- Cushioned Ankle Socks
Suitable for fashion leisure and sports & heel protection
These running ankle socks are made of combed cotton, help quickly absorb moisture and release sweat, mesh ventilation in arch can release the heat and keep your feet dry all day. The sports socks are in great stretch and recovery. You can wear these athletic socks for a long time not worrying about the easily broken problem.
These ankle trainer socks are fit for men and women that are also the best choice for running, walking, playing all kinds of balls, outside and inside activities.
- Made: 80% cotton + 15% Polyester + 5% Spandex
- US Size: M (Men 6-10 / Women 7-11 ) / L (Men 10-13).
- Washing: Machine Washable, tumble/Air dry, do not iron.
Mesh ventilation can cool heat and keep you feet at the perfect temperature, which is super comfortable for casual wear and sports activities.
Compression Arch Design
Compression on the arch is designed to help you stimulate blood flow, provides muscle support and arch protection, in turn minimizing post-run soreness, swelling, and other types of muscle fatigue and injury.
Cushioned Ankle Socks
A terry sole providing extra comfort and impact absorption, wicking breathable cool comfort fabric keeps your feet cool and dry, the ideal athletic sock for all your training.
Heel Tab Design
As the unique point of our ankle socks, the heel tab is designed to protect your heel from rubbing shoes, providing extra comfort and avoid blisters from developing.
- Parcel Dimensions : 20.8 x 12.6 x 4 cm; 240 Grams
- Date First Available : Aug. 13 2020
- Manufacturer : Closemate
- ASIN : B08FT1J9MF
- Department : Mens
Best Sellers Rank:
#645 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #11 in Men's Athletic Socks
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was probably driving my girlfriend crazy, detailing how great these socks felt. I convinced her to try them on, and she was immediately converted as well.
I don't yet know how long they'll last for, or how they hold up after a few washes. But in the early days of wearing this socks, they're incredible. 10/10.
Seems well constructed and should give me some good wear.Will update after a few months.
I wear a size 10 and the large fit my feet perfectly.
High cotton content so be careful not to shrink them with heat after washing.
If these hold up I will recommend without question.
Excellent price for 6 pairs of ankle socks.
Delivered on time with Amazon.
All this is to say, BE CAREFUL you size 10-ers out there: I don’t know if this’d work for you. I would have returned them to get the “L” instead, but I was too afraid that the heels on these might have gone up to my ankles! I was surprised to find the arch compression on my flat feet worked so well. I just hope they don’t shrink in the wash/dry cycle then they’d become useless!
I have opened one pair only (at my age getting socks for Christmas and my birthday IS a treat! 😊) and a quick once-over shows good finishing. They don’t appear extraordinarily thick and may prove warm in winter. I can’t rate them on anything – up or down, but I can say these ARE good-looking clothes.
I’ve always been extremely picky with my socks, they must be very comfy, feel not too tight/loose or have a weird feeling material against my skin. Closemate is the best brand of sock I have ever worn. Extremely durable and comfortable. I got a 6 pack of the black crew socks and then a 6 pack of their ankle socks. I wear a size 12-13 shoe and these socks are a true fit for me. I’ve also had issues with my feet sweating my whole life and these socks help keep them more dry from the high amount of cotton and from my feet not being squeezed like all other larger socks I have tried. Thanks closemate! I’ll be buying your socks for life and telling everyone how great they are. I made my brother and dad try on a pair when they came by my house and they are both buying some too! You guys rock!
These fit as expected. On the warm side for summer but great around the house when you don't want a sock that goes up your shin.
Athletic? No. Not breathable enough and they slip around your feet, especially on slopes.
Top reviews from other countries
Ignoring the frankly ridiculous level of packaging that these socks came in, you could tell that there was a pretty thick layer for both the toes and heel area. My initial concerns regarding how resilient the thin upper mesh section was proved to be unfounded, with no problems on a short 6-mile hike. The heel/toe sections did compress pretty quickly into the walk, but not to the extent that it caused any rubs/blisters - and the socks 'plumped' back up after a 40-degree wash without any sign of shrinkage.
So, all in all, a really decent buy - and one I probably wouldn't have considered without the plethora of good Amazon reviews; so thank you to all for taking the time to do so.
Very happy with them.