|Manufacturer||McCormick & Co CA|
|Parcel Dimensions||15.2 x 10.4 x 2 cm; 10 Grams|
|Item Weight||10 g|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Club House, Quality Natural Herbs & Spices, Organic Oregano Leaves, 11g
|Price:||$2.99 ($27.18 /100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package weight||0.05 Kilograms|
About this item
- Oregano is a common species of Origanum, a genus of the mint family and is used for the flavour of its leaves, which can be more flavourful when dried than fresh and is organic!
- Oregano is strongly aromatic with a slightly bitter, pungent flavour
- This pungent flavour is composed of earthy/musty, green, hay and minty notes
- The herb imparts a slightly astringent mouthfeel. Its flavour and aroma are similar to marjoram and thyme but is stronger than both.
- Club House is dedicated to boosting the flavour of your everyday and most important meals and have become Canada's leading brand of spices, seasonings, recipe mixes and extracts
Frequently bought together
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
A warm and slightly mint-like essence, used by ancient Romans. Oregano is the dried leaves of the plant Origanum, a member of the mint family. "Oregano" means Marjoram in Spanish, and although sometimes referred to as "Wild Marjoram" it is a different herb.