|Product Dimensions||6.73 x 9.52 x 20.4 cm; 85 Grams|
|Item Weight||85 g|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Club House, Quality Natural Herbs & Spices, Parsley Flakes, 85g
|Price:||$6.39 ($7.52 /100 g)|
|Package weight||0.16 Kilograms|
About this item
- This popular herb is used extensively in garnishing foods as well as for flavouring sauces, stews and stocks
- Parsley has an agreeable taste and a pleasant, mild odour and blends well with all other herbs
- Made from the dried leaves of the plant Petroselinum crispum, originating from the eastern Mediterranean area
- USAGE TIP: Use in vegetables, meats, soups, gravies and stews. 1 tsp (5 mL) is equivalent to 1 tbsp (15 mL) fresh chopped parsley.
- Club House is dedicated to boosting the flavour of your everyday and most important meals and have become Canada's leading brand of spices, seasonings, recipe mixes and extracts
Frequently bought together
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Parsley originated in the eastern Mediterranean. Parsley is the dried leaves of the hardy biennial herb Petroselinum crispum. This popular herb is used extensively in garnishing foods as well as for flavouring sauces, stews and stocks. Curly leaf Parsley is best known for garnishing, while flat leaf or Italian Parsley is used in bouquets garni and other flavoring applications.
From the manufacturer
At Home on Canadian Tables
Club House is dedicated to boosting the flavour of everyday meals. This formula of excellence is how we’ve become Canada’s leading brand of spices, seasonings, recipe mixes, and extracts*.
Established in 1883 by William Gorman and D.J. Dyson of Gorman, Dyson & Company in London, Ontario, Club House became a household name in Canada by committing to the highest quality, freshness, and flavour standards.
*Based on dollar sales of the total spice category (spice + extracts + marinades)
Club House Large Format Pack
We travel the globe to bring you a full range of herbs and spices for out of the world flavour.
- Stock up on your favourite spices and seasonings with this convenient larger format
- The same high quality you've come to expect from Club House
- Use Club House Spices in all your baking and cooking for real, authentic flavour