|Product Dimensions||4.4 x 4.4 x 12.22 cm; 35 Grams|
|Item Weight||35 g|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Club House, Quality Natural Herbs & Spices, Black Peppercorn, Grinder, 35g
|Price:||$3.49 ($9.97 /100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package weight||0.14 Kilograms|
About this item
- Known as "the king of spices" with a pungent, biting aroma & taste
- The ideal seasoning for just about every meal from breakfast all the way to dinner
- Give your meals a kick with this peppery spice
- USAGE TIP: Remove cap. Turn upside down and twist. Use in salad dressings, marinades, sauces, vegetables, fruits and all meats. Add when cooking or at the table to taste. Disposable - Do Not Refill
- Club House is dedicated to boosting the flavour of your everyday and most important meals and have become Canada's leading brand of spices, seasonings, recipe mixes and extracts
Buy it with
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Putting a twist on your meals is as easy as 1,2,3! Choose from 3 grind settings; fine, medium and coarse.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Why did I buy two of them. They are likely to say thisd looks lots like a dollar store item, but adjustable milling size and a really good snap lid.
I shall enjoy this immensely,
I have the same problem of kleptomania when someone lets a nice pen slide into my grasping fingers. To enjoy is the simple hall mark of life.
The grinder itself is fine, so there's nothing wrong with the product in that sense. But it's just nuts that they have gone out of their way to make sure you cannot refill the bottle.
By Ronaye T. 🇨🇦 on April 15, 2021
Be careful, I'm not sure the adjustment can go from fine to coarse and then back again.