|Product Dimensions||6.73 x 9.52 x 20.4 cm; 675 Grams|
|Item Weight||675 g|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Club House, Quality Natural Herbs & Spices, Cajun Seasoning, 675g
|Price:||$16.87 ($2.50 /100 g)|
- It's a robust and full-bodied seasoning that combines the essentials of Cajun cookery - onions, bell peppers and celery, along with chillies, pepper, garlic and a variety of herbs
- This hot, spicy seasoning has a unique flavor specific to Cajun seasoning
- Looking to spice up you meals and add some heat? This seasoning is perfect for you!
- RECIPE TIP: Perfect with chicken, pork, fish and seafood; simply shake on or add to flour/bread crumb coating; bake, grill or fry. Add to one pot dishes, soups, vegetables, jambalayas, gumbos, stir-fries and marinades. Use to make blackened fish or chicken. Use in salad dressings for bean salads, corn relishes, mixed vegetables and salsas. Sprinkle into scrambled eggs, omelets, devilled eggs, nachos, pizza, chili or anywhere added heat and flavor is desired.
- Club House is dedicated to boosting the flavor of your everyday and most important meals and have become Canada's leading brand of spices, seasonings, recipe mixes and extracts
Frequently bought together
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
The perfect blend of traditional Cajun ingredients for bold, spicy flavor.
From the manufacturer
At Home on Canadian Tables
Club House is dedicated to boosting the flavour of everyday meals. This formula of excellence is how we’ve become Canada’s leading brand of spices, seasonings, recipe mixes, and extracts*.
Established in 1883 by William Gorman and D.J. Dyson of Gorman, Dyson & Company in London, Ontario, Club House became a household name in Canada by committing to the highest quality, freshness, and flavour standards.
*Based on dollar sales of the total spice category (spice + extracts + marinades)
Club House Large Format Pack
We travel the globe to bring you a full range of herbs and spices for out of the world flavour.
- Stock up on your favourite spices and seasonings with this convenient larger format
- The same high quality you've come to expect from Club House
- Use Club House Spices in all your baking and cooking for real, authentic flavour
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By tom on October 17, 2020
By Amber Fitzgerald on July 2, 2021
I'm sure it's probably just as good but the other brand had too much thyme in it and thyme tastes like moldy bread to me lol so that's just me.
If you don't like thyme either this is a perfect cajun spice. I ordered 3 and they were delivered pretty fast. Very happy with this purchase. And 10 dollars for a huge bottle of spice is awesome! I ordered 3.