|Product Dimensions||6.73 x 9.52 x 20.4 cm; 554.78 Grams|
|Item Weight||555 g|
Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Club House, Quality Natural Herbs & Spices, Garlic Powder, 525g
|Price:||$14.91 ($14.91 / count) $13.34 ($13.34 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Package weight||0.66 Kilograms|
About this item
- A full-bodied aroma with a pungent & savoury flavor
- Enhance you favorite dishes with this seasoning to add that much more flavor to every bite
- Give your dishes the rich taste this seasoning offers
- USAGE TIP: Club House Garlic complements casseroles, soups, stews and sauces for meat, poultry, game, fish, vegetables, rice and pasta, as well as many other savory dishes such as salads, dips, pizzas and bread. Club House Garlic Powder can be used instead of fresh cloves of garlic and can be more convenient: 1/8 tsp to 1/4 tsp (0.5 mL to 1 mL) of Club House Garlic Powder is equivalent to 1 clove of fresh garlic.
- Club House is dedicated to boosting the flavor of your everyday and most important meals and have become Canada's leading brand of spices, seasonings, recipe mixes and extracts
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
A full-bodied aroma with a pungent and savoury flavor. Garlic is the bulb of Allium sativum, a member of the lily family. It is a hardy perennial with long flat leaves and purple flowers, forming the bulb at the root end. The segments of the bulb are “cloves” of Garlic.
From the manufacturer
At Home on Canadian Tables
Club House is dedicated to boosting the flavour of everyday meals. This formula of excellence is how we’ve become Canada’s leading brand of spices, seasonings, recipe mixes, and extracts*.
Established in 1883 by William Gorman and D.J. Dyson of Gorman, Dyson & Company in London, Ontario, Club House became a household name in Canada by committing to the highest quality, freshness, and flavour standards.
*Based on dollar sales of the total spice category (spice + extracts + marinades)
Club House Large Format Pack
We travel the globe to bring you a full range of herbs and spices for out of the world flavour.
- Stock up on your favourite spices and seasonings with this convenient larger format
- The same high quality you've come to expect from Club House
- Use Club House Spices in all your baking and cooking for real, authentic flavour
Reviewed in Canada on October 25, 2020
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's very different from their smaller shakers of garlic powder, which is more granular, like granular ionized salt, which seems more suitable for sprinkling as a final seasoning/garnish. I personally prefer the granular texture of the smaller shakers, but I like the quantity of the larger "baby powder" garlic powder too. Taste is the same. I still like it. I'll likely use the finer powder with butter to make garlic bread toast and for sauces.
Reviewed in Canada on October 25, 2020