Compare Offers on Amazon
Variety Pack 7 (10 Colors) Mica Powder Pure, 2TONE Series Variety Pigment Packs (Epoxy,Paint,Color,Art) Black Diamond Pigments®
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Red, White, Blue, Purple, Sparkle, Gold, Glitter|
|Brand||BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS|
|Item weight||0.13 Pounds|
|Compatible material||Wood, Plastic, Rubber, Fibreglass|
About this item
- 💎 "10 COLORS" Powder Pigment (Epoxy,Paint,Color,Art) - LUX VIOLET - GLITTER RED - GHOST BLUE - GOLDEN INDIGO - JUNGLE GREEN - SILVER PEARL - AZTEC GOLD - COBALT BLUE - SPARKLING MERLOT - PURPLE HAZE DIAMOND EFFECT
- 💎 (Use for 😀 plastics 😋 slime 😎 epoxy 💅🏼 nail polish 💕 automotive paint 💖 lacquer 😍 soap 😋 resins 🤗 fiberglass 😜 bath bombs 😲 lip stick 😱 lip balm 😳 latex 🤓 rubber 😇 screen printing 😻 candle making 🙉 cosmetics 🤠 blush 😲 crafts 😝 jewelry 👽 Plastidip 🤣 Halo EFX 🤔 lotions 😁 creams 😎 plastic resins 🙂 nail polish 😲 melt pour soap 😍 embossing 😇 wood and much more!) Do NOT use with concrete the color will not be the same as displayed.
- 💎 1g of pigment per 1-5oz of epoxy (1g per 4-8oz for Ghost Series). 25-50g of pigment per gallon of peelable paint. Please see pigment portion guide for help. All of these pigments are 10-60 microns. NON-TOXIC Highest Quality Mica, Titanium Dioxide - (Melting point 1200-1800°F) (pH : 6.0-9.0 4% H2O) BEST IF ADDED TO A CLEAR BASE LIQUID OVER A BLACK BASE FOR TRUE COLOR
- 💎 Each color is 5grams by weight and sealed in individual resealable packs BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS BY CCS - We guarantee to beat any competitors price by 10% on the same pigment
- 💎 Please search for Black Diamond Pigments for all of our other colors available on Amazon. Please contact us if you have any questions about the color before purchase. We pride ourselves with having the LOWEST PRICES, HIGHEST QUALITY and UNIQUE COLORS. We will beat ANYONES prices on the same product/quantity!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.71 x 8.89 x 1.8 cm; 58.97 Grams
- Date First Available : July 12 2018
- Manufacturer : BLACK DIAMOND PIGMENTS
- Place of Business : St. Augustine, Florida 32092,US
- ASIN : B07D6K55YC
- Manufacturer reference : VP7
- Customer Reviews:
💎 Each 5gram pack contains 5grams of Pure Dry Powder Pigment by weight.
💎 Use approx 1-2 tsp of pigment per 1lb of soap. Hot process 1/4-1/2 per 1lb of soap
💎 ALL of our pigments are 100% VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE
💎 Please see specific notes on each color listed for Use & Applications as well as end product suitability.
💎 Purchasers should, by their own tests and evaluations, determine suitability of such products for their specific use.
💎 Our colorants are sold by weight, not volume. We package our pigment in 5gram packs, 1.5oz and 4.5oz sizes.
💎 Inorganic Pigment - Stable in water and solvent base systems (Epoxy, Plastidip, Haloefx, Nail Polish, Paint......) Each person sees color a little differently please contact us if you have any questions about the color before purchase.
💎 +++Pigment is sold by WEIGHT and NOT by volume like some other retailers. We want you to receive the true amount of pigment you need.
💎 The color shown on the listing, website, brochure or any marketing materials may not be exact due to monitor/printing process limitations. Each person sees color a little differently please contact us if you have any questions about the color before purchase.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By GVP on July 17, 2020
By Jacqueline R on December 24, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2020
Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2018