Columbia womens Ice Maiden II Snow Boot
|Brand size||UK||Europe||Heel to toe|
- Leather and Textile
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 14.5 height:[ ankle-high" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: This Columbia Women's Ice Maiden II boot features Techlite lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as Omni-Grip advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement.
- HANDY FEATURES: This women's winter boot is crafted of waterproof leather and textile construction and 200g insulation to keep you warm and dry during the worst of weather.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Ice Maiden II winter boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 30.48 x 15.24 cm; 544.31 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 13 2016
- Manufacturer : Columbia
- Place of Business : PORTLAND, OR, 97229 US
- ASIN : B00GW982SA
- Item model number : 1554171
- Department : Womens
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,118 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
A stylish contemporary mid-calf winter boot designed for women with expert craftsmanship, the Columbia Ice Maiden II Boot is excellent protection for cold/icy weather wear. It’s a luxe and waterproof boot that provides style and protection, and keeps up with the hustle and bustle with a supportive midsole and advanced traction. High quality materials are first and foremost on Columbia's list of requirements when designing and creating women's footwear. These boots combine leather with advanced technology for seamless comfort and function, while remaining stylish. Columbia's advanced technology and attention to detail is what sets us apart, ensuring high-quality cushioning and ultimate protection from the elements. These winter weather boots feature warm 200g insulation, a waterproof leather and textile upper, and our seam-sealed membrane bootie construction. The Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber, and Techlite lightweight midsole provide long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return – protecting your feet from the extremes, while looking great on the go. Columbia offers these women's winter boots in multiple colors, with true-to-size fit.
Reviewed in Canada on June 12, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Toxarina on June 12, 2019
In terms of size, I'm going to be very specific because every has different feet and it's hard to buy boots online! I purchased an 8.5 and they fit perfectly - comfy with regular thin socks but still room for thick socks. In "fashion" boots/shoes, I typically wear a size 8. In flats, I normally buy a size 7-7.5 and they KILL my feet until I break them in for about a week, then they fit once they've stretched out. My feet are roughly 8.5" long and a bit over 3.5" wide at the widest, just under the toes. They're chubby. My calves are pretty big - they NEVER fit into regular tall boots, and usually do not fit into "wide calf" boots.
Overall: the best winter boots I've ever owned. Comfy enough to wear all day, warm, waterproof, can slip on and off without tying. Totally worth the price, even though I don't normally pay so much for one clothing article!
By W. Martin on November 27, 2019
UPDATE: It snowed with ice under the fresh snow and these boots did the trick. Non slip..thank you so much for putting my mind at rest. The soles really grab the icy surface.
I received them yesterday, (quick delivery, thank you!).
They fit as expected.
This boot is very light weight
They look nice.
It was about -15C here when I went out and my feet were cold about 10 minutes in. I was wearing warm socks that would have been adequate in my old boots, so not a good sign.
I returned these boots. Seller provided prompt refund. Thank you!
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2019
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 28, 2018