Xbox One Controller, Y Team Wired Xbox Controller with Headphone Jack for Xbox Series S Xbox Series X Xbox One/S/X and Microsoft PC Windows 7. 10 -White
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware platform||Desktop, Xbox|
|Operating system||Windows 8, Windows 7|
About this item
- 【WIDER COMPATIBILITY】Replacement of original xbox 1 controller but cheaper,perfectly compatible with Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, xbox one, xbox one x, xbox one s, xbox one elite, PC and windows 7/10
- 【Astonishing Gaming】ExperienceMore sensitive joystick and enhanced directional keys provide better accuracy and help you easily win the game
- 【ENHANCED GAME CONTROLLER Buttons】Enhanced Xbox One controller designed with new left and right trigger buttons and more sensitive joysticks and buttons - Respond quickly to player commands without delay
- 【Comfortable Wired Controller DESIGN】 New designed to fit your hands more comfortably to hold for a long time and 7.2ft corded allows greater controllable range to enables maximum comfort and endless gameplay.
- 【3.5 mm Audio Jack】Wired Xbox 1 Controller features dual rumble motors and Headset dial for game Stereo audio or chat mute via 3.5mm stereo headset jack,Bring you a consistent and maximum comfort gaming experience.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsColor Name:White
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 165.1 x 104.14 x 66.04 cm; 305 Grams
- Manufacturer : Y Team
- ASIN : B08SBKL1XL
- Item model number : YCC-XB9001
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,345 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very minor first point, but the 1-2-3-4 icons on the front, which seem to be for registering player number, at least on Xbox One, do not function correctly. Since I first plugged it in, all four lights are always on, making the numbers useless.
By day 3 of use, the D pad started having glitchy issues-down on the D pad often also presses right, even if I'm very specific and use something narrow like a pencil eraser to push it, which can be annoying, but not problematic enough for the games I play to return it then and there.
Around a month in, I noticed a weird issue with the left joystick, where occasionally it would stop registering that I was pressing forward so my character would stop dead, but would last only half a second so it'd be this frequent jittering forward. I got around it by wiggling the joystick around so I was zig zagging diagonally, but it got more and more frequent to the point my character would stop dead with the joystick straight forward to the edge, for around 10 seconds before moving suddenly again.
As it by the time I got fed up enough to return it was nearing the return period and I took too long to ship. So I'm just going to keep it as a side controller for watching videos or as a second controller for when I don't need to move forward so much in a game.
Waste of money and time. Plus the packaging looks cheap and doesn't look like it's premium at all.
Avoid this controller and purchase something, or even just a real Xbox controller.