GUM Crayola Kids’ Flossers, Twistables, Twisted Fruit Flavours, 40ct Fluoride Coated
|Price:||($0.09 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||37 x 117 x 165 millimeters|
|Flavour||Melon, Grape, Apple|
|Age range (description)||Kid|
|Recommended uses for product||Oral Care|
About this item
- TWISTED DENTAL FLOSS: These fun kids flossers come with a special twisted dental floss that easily slides between teeth
- THREE EXCITING FRUIT FLAVORS: Make daily flossing fun with these twisted flavors that your kids will love: watermelon, grape, and apple
- FLUORIDE COATED FLOSS: Not just great for removing food particles, also coated with fluoride
- LONGER HANDLE FOR SMALLER HANDS: Twisted handles are designed for kids' hands to easily grip and reach front and back teeth for full mouth cleaning
- SHRED-RESISTANT DENTAL FLOSS: Kids need dental floss that can withstand the rigors of between teeth cleaning. These flossers were designed with durable, shred-resistant dental floss
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 3.71 x 11.71 x 16.51 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : April 1 2020
- Manufacturer : Sunstar Americas, Inc. Canada
- Place of Business : GUELPH, ON, N1K 1C7 CA
- ASIN : B086NCBHWM
- Item model number : 854R
- Country of origin : China
Best Sellers Rank:
#164 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #2 in Flossers & Floss Picks
- Customer Reviews:
Three twisted flavors keep flossing time fun and engaging. A newly designed handle gives kids a better grip and longer reach, with fluoride-coated twisted dental floss.
From the manufacturer
Clean between children’s teeth with GUM Crayola Kids’ Flossers at least once per day to remove dental plaque from areas not reached by toothbrushing alone and where tooth decay and gum disease often occur.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Petit hic, ils sont quand même gros pour la bouche d'un petit enfant (mon fils a presque 3 ans). C'est dure d'aller aux dents en arrière.