Follow the Authors
Crucial Confrontations and Crucial Conversations Textbook Pkg Paperback – Jan. 1 1814
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enhance your purchase
Your ability to handle a crucial conversations and confrontationsno matter how difficultis the single most important factor in your personal and professional success. The Crucial Conversations and Crucial Confrontations bundle offers readers a terrific cost savings on these life-changing books.
These invaluable guides show you how to communicate best when it matters mostat home, at work, and in every aspect of everyday life. Youll gain the tools to approach the person you need to work with, say what's on your mind, and achieve positive outcomes that will amaze you.
* Make it safe to talk about almost anything
* Turn crucial conversations into the action and results you want
* Permanently resolve failed promises and missed deadlines
* Transform broken rules and bad behaviors into productive accountability
* Strengthen relationships while solving problems
Once you learn the crucial secrets of navigating any difficult meeting or conversation, you can resolve any issue with anyone, and improve every aspect of your life.
- Publisher : The McGraw-Hill Companies (Jan. 1 1814)
- Language : English
- ISBN-10 : 007145540X
- ISBN-13 : 978-0071455404
- Item weight : 272 g
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 3.81 x 22.86 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,629,757 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #16,593 in Business Leadership (Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the authors
Top reviews from other countries
This book was used as a training manual for a large health care provider that I worked for as a high-level manager.
I still use this book in reference.