Utiva D-Mannose Attack, 120 Veggie Capsules, 2,000mg per Serving, For Urinary Tract Health, 100% Natural, Fast-Acting, Non-GMO, Halal, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Locally Made.
Enhance your purchase
- GREAT VALUE WITH YOU IN MIND: Our D-Mannose Attack veggie capsules each provide 500mg of high quality d-mannose with a 3 year shelf-life. With 120 capsules per bottle you can take the recommended 2,000mg per day or customize to your preference.
- FAST-ACTING & POWERFUL URINARY TRACT SUPPORT: D-Mannose is naturally occurring sugar that is known to stop Ecoli from sticking to the bladder wall which promotes natural flushing. This helps promote a health urinary tract by keeping these uncomfortable and annoying infections away.
- UTIVA'S TRUST URINARY TRACT HEALTH BRAND: Utiva is a trusted brand by medical professionals in natural urinary tract health. Every individual responds differently and our D-Mannose Attack is a piece of the puzzle that can help ensure improve your quality of life by reducing the need to antibiotics.
- NATURAL, VEGAN, & NON-GMO: To ensure we cater to most dietary restrictions, D-Mannose Attack capsules have no dairy, soy, gluten, yeast, preservative, colors or flavors.
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 6.9 x 7 x 12 cm; 120 Grams
- Date First Available : June 23 2021
- Manufacturer : Szio+ Inc
- Place of Business : Mississauga, ON L4W 5A8,CA
- ASIN : B097QW5BFB
- Manufacturer reference : UTIVADMANCDN
- Customer Reviews:
Promote urinary tract & bladder health.
D-mannose, Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose.
Take 1-2 capsules once or twice a day about 30 minutes before a meal.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Buy this!! It definitely works!!!!
As I take more than enough pills already, I decided not to take this on a regular basis. Instead I decided to use it when I felt as if I might be developing a UTI. The gel caps are easy enough to swallow, but drinking so much water is not. It was not long before I no longer had any symptoms. Did the infection go away? I think so, but without a urine test I cannot be 100% certain.
I decided to download their app to see how beneficial it would be. As yet, I have not input enough information to see a pattern of some sort. I do like the bathroom reminder though because it is a good way of training the bladder. I would suggest if you have frequent UTIs that you should consider these gel caps. Do not forget to download the app either because in time it will be beneficial.