|Parcel Dimensions||34.8 x 19.41 x 4.39 cm; 549 Grams|
|Item model number||DA-M-01|
|Manufacturer part number||DA-M-01|
|Mirror Lens Type||Convex|
|Special features||Shatter Resistant|
|Item Weight||549 g|
Baby Car Mirror, DARVIQS Car Seat Mirror, Safely Monitor Infant Child in Rear Facing Car Seat, Wide View Shatterproof Adjustable Acrylic 360°for Backseat, Crash Tested and Certified for Safety
|Auto part position||Rear|
|Lens curvature description||Convex|
|Vehicle service type||Van, Car, Truck|
|Mounting type||Headrest Mount|
|Special feature||Shatter Resistant|
|Fit type||Universal Fit|
About this item
- Always Keep Your Baby in Sight: With a large mirror size of 7.4x11.8” and its convex shape, you’ll always be able to tell at a glance if your little one is doing okay. Plus, with a 360-degree joint it’s fully adjustable so you can angle it perfectly.
- Safety Certified and Crash Tested: Design of Shatterproof Acrylic Glass, strongly tied up by heavy duty straps, full rotation with hinge, in the event of a Crash or Accident you can make sure of your baby’s safety.
- Simple Installation: We’ve made installation a breeze. Simply fasten the straps to your car’s backseat head rest, adjust the viewing angle to your rearview mirror and you’re all set.
- One Size Fits All: No assembly required and it fits in all vehicle types. Fits most cars, trucks, vans SUVs and any place of back seat. Installs in seconds, no tools required.
- Shatterproof Design and Steady Construction: This carefully designed baby mirror for cars is made of shatterproof glass and features an extra durable strapping system to ensure that the mirror will firmly stay in place even through bumpy roads.
From the manufacturer
DARVIQS Baby Car Mirror Helps You Monitor Your Baby securely
Would you like a safe, simple and practical way to be able to keep a watchful eye on them, even when you're in the car? This is your answer! This Back Seat Car Mirror Guarantees You Never Lose Sight Of Your Little Angel's Smile! If you're a parent, installing a rear facing baby car seat in the back seat of your car is essential for your toddler's safety. However, it does have a drawback. More often than not, your little ones will be out of your sight while you drive, and you will be unable to check on them. Well, not anymore! This great back seat baby mirror is here to change that once and for all! This rear facing baby mirror's convex surface offers you a wide angle view of your child's crystal clear reflection, allowing you to be able to check on them safely while driving. A Car Baby Accessory Focused On Both Function & Safety Unlike most rear view mirrors, this one is designed to stay firmly in place and not require constant readjustments.
360-degree pivot offers flexible viewing angle that meets your preference. The clearest, most reflective wide angle convex mirror available, giving you a 360-degree visibility of baby at a glance.
Large viewing angle
11.8*7.4*1.1 ines Baby back seat mirror aims to let every parents easy to observe the their child's every move and emotion during driving.
Shatterproof Acrylic Safety Glass
Made by high quality acrylic material, the mirror is shatterproof and it can ensure the baby's security. And it is lightweight for easy storage and carrying.
Super Simple Installation and Attention
Install: Strap it to the headrest, adjust the viewing angle, and relax knowing your little one is just a glance away!
1. Baby car mirror can not replace of parent's care totally.
2. Pleases tie the mirror tightly in your car headrest. We advise that you should check it before driving.
3. Before driving, please adjust your mirror to make sure that you can see your baby according to the mirror.
Warning: make sure the mirror do not obscure your view through the rear window.
Top reviews from other countries
I knocked one star off of the ease of install because it took me a few tries to get the mirror attached to the base (the mirror comes in three parts - the mirror, a ball attachment and the base). For some reason I couldn't get the base to click right away. Likely user error, but no idea why doing the same move a few different times had different results. There is a thin sheet with instructions and the instructions were fine. I really like how it attaches to the seat of my car and that part was very easy.