Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About David Jenyns
In 2016, David Jenyns successfully systemised himself out of the business, hired a CEO and stepped back from the daily operations. Through this process he became a systems devotee – founding SYSTEMology & systemHUB. Today, his mission is to free all business owners worldwide from the daily operations of running their business.
Connect with him at SYSTEMology.com, listen to his podcast (Business Processes Simplified) or follow him on Twitter @davidjenyns.
Media enquires: https://www.systemology.com/support/
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By David Jenyns
Finally a step-by-step system that fixes owner dependent businesses.
Do you sometimes feel like your business is an adult daycare centre? Are you constantly repeating yourself, fixing errors and trying to hold things together? What if it were possible to create a business that runs itself?
You've dreamed about it - now it's time to make this a reality!
If you're anything like many seasoned business owners, you've tried and failed to systemise your business. The reality is, your shiny business isn't as functional as it looks from the outside; it's unorganised, inconsistent and key-person dependent.
SYSTEMology solves this problem with a proven, step-by-step business systemisation framework - designed so that even the busiest business owner can deploy it. Drawing on 20+ years of business experience and real-life case studies, David Jenyns details the path to complete business reliability.
In this book you will discover:
- Why most business owners fail to systemise their business
- Where to get started and what systems must create first
- Why business owners are typically the worst people to document systems
- Why modelling your best team members is the best-kept secret to rapid systems.
- Why you don’t need (and shouldn’t try) to systemise like McDonalds
- The best way to unlock innovation and strategies to skyrocket your creativity
- Simple strategies to get your team to follow your systems - even the stubborn ones
- How to make improving systems a regular part of your team’s routine
- Why systems-centred businesses always get higher multiples and sell for top dollar
The fact is, systemising your business doesn’t have to be time-consuming or overwhelming. You’re just a few clicks away from having everything you need. SYSTEMology has worked for countless business owners worldwide, and it can work for you too.
Just click that buy now button at the top of this page to get started.
Looking for a simple, effective and modern approach to market your business? Traditional SEO is dead, SEM costs keep increasing, everyone is overloaded with content and social media is too overcrowded.
The fact is, in today's world of constant distractions, most business owners struggle to get their marketing messages heard.
Authority Content provides a simple process that any company can use to break through the noise. It doesn't matter whether you're the owner of a retail shop, financial advisor, swimming pool manufacturer or an inventor with an ingenious product - this powerful strategy will work for you.
Built on the "3 Ps" framework (Present, Product, Promote) this book teaches you a step-by-step system for building authority within your industry thus sky-rocketing website traffic and sales.
You will discover how to:
- Build maximum Authority, in minimum time
- Have your prospects, clients and Google fall in love with you
- Turn one day's work into months of content and share it around the web
- Write your own book easily and in record time
- Build your brand, sales and credibility