|Number Of Items||1|
|Power source type||AC|
|Number of Ports||5|
|Total Usb Ports||5|
|Item model number||D6000|
|Product Dimensions||16.76 x 7.87 x 3.05 cm; 381.02 Grams|
Dell 452-BCYT D6000 Universal Dock, Black
|Total USB ports||5|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||16.8 x 7.9 x 3 centimeters|
|Number of ports||5|
|Item weight||0.84 Pounds|
About this item
- Enjoy Ultra HD 5K on a single screen or up to three 4K displays via USB-C.
- Supports up to three 4K displays or a single 5K Display.
- Four USB 3.0 Ports. One USB-C port.
- Os required-Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 32/64bit or later.
- Charges up to 65W laptop via USB-C.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Conveniently connect any laptop equipped with USB-C or USB3.0 with the Dell universal dock – D6000. Enjoy universal compatibility with a wide range of PC brands and operating systems supported by display link technology. Compatible with Inspiron 14 7000 Series (7460), Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7567), Inspiron DT 5488, Latitude 3189, Latitude 3379, Latitude 3380, Latitude 3480, Latitude 3580, Latitude 5280, Latitude 5285 2-in-1, Latitude 5289 2-in-1, Latitude 5480, Latitude 5580, Latitude 7280, Vostro 14 (3458), Vostro 15 (3578), Vostro 3350, Vostro 3360 Vostro 3450, Vostro 3459, Vostro 3460, Vostro 3468, Vostro 3550, Vostro 3555, Vostro 3558, Vostro 3559, Vostro 3560, Vostro 3750, Vostro 5470, Vostro 5480, XPS 13 (9360), XPS 9365 2-in-1
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last time I called them, they've recommended to update firmware, which of course can be done only on Windows. Like, WTF? Are getting back to disks now?
Save the trouble and look elsewhere.
Top reviews from other countries
The main annoyance I have concerns the hassle of needing to unplug and then reattached the D6000 to the Macbook Air every time I shut down and boot up. The D6000 doesn't seem to know that the laptop has boot up until it's unplugged and reattached. (the orange light is on). Once unplugged and reattached, the white light comes on and everything works.
1.) DELL (6 months old): It works perfectly with my work laptop Dell 5285 without any installation. It's out of the box using USB-C connection to use 3 monitors.
2. ASUS (1 year old): It would not work at all until I installed the drivers (displaylink driver) required using USB-C connection to use 3 monitors. Go read the manual.
3. MSI (2 years old): I could not make the 3rd monitor work at all using USB-C connection. I tried to figured it out for 3 hours. I painstakingly researched and discovered that there are 2 kinds of USB-C (USB-C with DisplayPort Alt Mode and USB-C without DisplayPort feature). If you want to have 3 monitors, make sure you have USB-C with DisplayPort Alt Mode feature of your laptop.
Note: This device only allows you to have two monitors using USB-A 3.0/3.1 driver if you don't have USB-C port with DisplayPort.