|Product Dimensions||54.61 x 100.97 x 91.44 cm; 12.25 Kilograms|
|Item model number||552010-130|
|Item Weight||12.2 kg|
Delta Children Lancaster Changing Table, Bianca White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Store essentials within reach to make changing baby quick and easy; two open shelves provide plenty of storage space; available in three popular finishes: dark chocolate, Bianca white and grey
- Assembled dimensions: 39.75" W x 21.50" D x 36"h; pair with the beautiful delta children Lancaster 3-in-1 convertible crib no.552330 And Lancaster rocking chair no.516510
- Includes changing pad with safety strap; changing pad size: 34" x 16" x 1"; expertly crafted by delta children; easy assembly for you
- Four casters included, 2 locking and 2 non-locking; JPMA certified to meet or exceeds all safety standards set by the CPSC and ASTM
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceeds ASTM safety standards
The Lancaster changing table from delta children offers a secure place to change and dress your baby, plus two shelves for storage. Outfitted with four wheels, this changing table can easily be moved from your bedroom to the nursery, even the living room-wherever you need a convenient changing station. Crafted from the best materials, this wooden changing table features a timeless sleigh-style silhouette that will never go out of style. Available in grey, Bianca white and dark chocolate. Coordinates with other items in the Lancaster collection from delta children. Delta children was founded around the idea of making safe, high-quality nursery furniture affordable for all families. That's why all delta children changing tables are JPMA certified, and are rigorously tested to meet or exceed all industry safety standards.
From the manufacturer
About Delta Children
Delta Children was founded around the idea of making safe, high-quality nursery furniture affordable for all families. That’s why all Delta Children changing tables are JPMA certified, and are rigorously tested to meet or exceed all industry safety standards.
Lancaster Changing Table
Available in a Number of Classic Finishes
The Lancaster Changing Table from Delta Children offers a secure place to change and dress your baby, plus two shelves for storage. Once your baby no longer needs a changing a table, its modern design allows for continued use--store books, decorative glassware or anything else your imagination could think of!
- Includes changing pad with safety strap; changing pad size (in inches): 34 by 16 by 1
- Store essentials within reach to make changing baby quick and easy; two open shelves provide plenty of storage space
- Four casters included, 2 locking and 2 non-locking
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed ASTM safety standards
- Assembled dimensions (in inches): 39.75 (width), 36 (height), 21.50 (depth)
Outfitted with four wheels, this lightweight changing table can easily be moved from the nursery to wherever you need a convenient changing station.
Safety Strap and Changing Pad
Includes safety straps for added security and a changing pad for baby’s comfort.
Safest Choice for You and Baby
You can rest easy knowing you are using a JPMA Certified changing table. The JPMA Certification Seal on a product tells consumers a product has been sample tested to the highest category specific standards established by ASTM, through annual independent laboratory testing.
|Lancaster 3-in-1 Crib||Lancaster Rocking Chair featuring LiveSmart Fabric by Culp||Lancaster Nightstand|
|Shop the Lancaster Collection||Complete the nursery of your dreams with the Lancaster 3-in-1 Crib. Available in coordinating colors.||Sit at ease knowing that your chair is as beautiful as it is easy to clean. Available in complementary colors.||Keep everything within arms reach with the Lancaster Nightstand. Available in coordinating colors.|
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1) The assembly instructions were clear though its a bit of a pain to assemble.
2) The shelves are complete garbage. The are basically thick cardboard-like inserts you get in cheap dressers. There is a metal bar that reinforces the shelves which should help but these things are not even a prefab wood.
3) Had to clear out the various holes before assembling because they were all drilled poorly and had wood splinters. In the end it holds together well enough I suppose.
4) The changing pad is very thing and the straps are hard to adjust and are made of scratchy plastic material. Thankfully I have a Kikaroo changing pad that I was planning to use anyway and that just fits into this table. I tucked the straps under the changing pad and am using the thin pad as a shelf liner more than anything.
5) I bought the white table and the wheels are also white by the way - not black like shown here. For me that does not matter.
Spend a little more money and get a solid changing table - this is very cheap and crappy.