Compare Offers on Amazon
FREE Delivery on your first order. Details
89% positive over last 12 months
Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $4.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim 7/365 via phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Add to your order
Active DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter, BENFEI 4K DisplayPort to HDMI Active Adapter Male to Female Gold-Plated Cord Supporting Eyefinity for Multi-Screen Gaming
Purchase options and add-ons
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10 x 10 x 10 millimeters|
About this item
- COMPACT DESIGN - The compact-designed portable Benfei Active DisplayPort to HDMI adapter connects a computer, desktop, laptop, or other devices with DisplayPort port to a monitor, projector, HDTV, or other devices with HDMI port; Tuck this lightweight gadget into your bag or pocket to do a business presentation with your laptop and projector, or extend your desktop screen to a monitor or TV; A HDMI cable is required.
- SUPERIOR STABILITY - Built-in advanced IC chip converts DisplayPort signal to HDMI signal; It is NOT a bi-directional converter and cannot transmit signals from HDMI to DisplayPort
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE - The DisplayPort male to HDMI female converter supports resolutions up to 3840*2160@30Hz, 1920x1080@60Hz (1080p Full HD), 720p, 1600x1200, 1280x1024 for high definition monitors or projectors, supports flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels; Gold plated DisplayPort connector resists corrosion and abrasion and improve the signal transmission performance; Molded strain relief increases cable durability
- POWERFUL FEATURE - Multi-Screen setting, with AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display Technology, easy to set up multi-screen working enviroment. Latches Design: DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection, the latches will improve the connection stability in usage. When plug out, please press the realse button, and easy to pull out.
- 18 MONTH WARRANTY - Exclusive Benfei Unconditional 18-month Warranty ensures long-time protection of your purchase; Friendly and easy-to-reach customer service to solve your problems timely
- Is discontinued by manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 1 cm; 28.35 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 10 2016
- Manufacturer : BENFEI
- ASIN : B01M5DX296
- Item model number : 000118black-DP-A
- Best Sellers Rank: #383 in DVI-HDMI Adapters
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
From the brand
BENFEI Active DISPLAYPORT to HDMI Male to Female Adapter
The Active Benfei DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter - Black is designed for connecting DisplayPort equipped computer systems to HDMI equipped monitors, providing optimal video quality up to 4K (3840*2160@30Hz), 1920 x 1200 HDTV or PC graphics. It is a cost-effective solution to allow your DisplayPort computer to work with the HDMI display for business, home entertainment, conference rooms, and more.
It's also a ideal solution to set up multi-screen work environment, with the Active DP to HDMI solution, it's a convenient and useful solution when you want to have 3 or more than 3 screen. Please ensure your graphic card supports 3 screen capability.
- Input(from video source): DisplayPort Male
- Output(to monitor): HDMI Female
- Audio Support: Yes
- Installation: Plug and Play
- Resolution: 4K (3840*2160@30Hz)
Comprehensive Solution, up to 3840*2160@30Hz
- Mirror Mode: Makes your holiday photos and favorite films so much more interesting and enjoyable on the big screen!
- Extended Mode: Works like a charm for multitasking.
- Video and Audio: Supports video resolutions up to 3840*2160@30Hz, 1920 x 1200@60Hz and 1080p (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- It supports all the available HDMI feature including 3D, Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD (2k and 4k), and deep color.
- Desktops and laptops with an available DisplayPort output, the monitor with HDMI input. It is a ACTIVE DisplayPort to HDMI adapter, is fully compatible with all the DislayPort ouput.
- It's not for the monitor with DisplayPort input, it's an uni-directional adapter. If your video source is HDMI and monitor is with DisplayPort input. Another solution, HDMI to DisplayPort with external power input is required. Please see the table in the following.
Tuck this lightweight gadget into your bag or pocket to do a business presentation with your laptop and projector, or extend your desktop screen to a monitor or TV;
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance
- Adopt Advanced PCBA solution to gurrante the solution durability
- DisplayPort connector with latches provides a secure connection, the latches will improve the connection stability in usage. When plug out, please press the realse button, and easy to pull out.
- What is the difference between a passive and active DisplayPort converter?
- When you convert video from a source that uses DisplayPort to HDMI (for example, a computer to a monitor), you will need to consider the difference between passive and active adapters.
- If the source supports dual-mode DisplayPort (also known as DP++), then you can use a passive adapter because the source can perform the conversion. If the source does not support DP++, then you need to use an active converter, which includes additional chips to perform the conversion.
- Passive adapters are less expensive since they do not need to include additional chips. A quick way to check whether you can use a passive adapter is to see if the DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort source has the DP++ symbol above it. The symbol is a D with a P inside of it, with two + signs to the left, one on top of the other.
- Active adapters use additional chips to make the conversion inside the adapter, regardless of whether the source supports DP++. This means that active adapters are more expensive than passive adapters.
- If you want to use multiple monitors with the same computer, you should use an active adapter because some video cards cannot run the maximum number of monitors while using DP++. This is especially true if the computer has more than one DisplayPort connection. Check with your video card
|Active DISPLAYPORT to HDMI Adapter||HDMI to DISPLAYPORT Adaper||Active DISPLAYPORT to HDMI Adapter||HDMI to DISPLAYPORT Adaper||USB 3.0 to HDMI|
|Video Mirror Direction||DP Source to HDMI Display||HDMI Source to DisplayPort Monitor||DP Source to HDMI Display||HDMI Source to DisplayPort Monitor||USB 3.0 to HDMI|
|Resolution||Up to 3840*2160@30Hz||Up to 3840*2160@60Hz||Up to 3840*2160@60Hz||Up to 3840*2160@60Hz||Up to 1920*1200@60Hz|
|Active or Passive||Active||Active||Driver Installation Required|
|Shell Material||ABS||ABS||Aluminium Shell||Aluminium Shell|
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
For what it's worth, I did NOT try and get a replacement, maybe I just got unlucky, but since I already purchased complete cables instead from a different seller and different brand, I simply returned these as faulty for a refund and did not request replacements.
This adapter allows me to use 240Hz at 1080p (higher resolutions may be possible, but this is the maximum that my display supports).
Good sturdy connector, no wobble, clip feels of good quality too - I've had others that are either loose, wobble or end up being so stiff that it's a pain to remove. This plugs in, holds steadfast and the clip is nice and easy to use for release.
I bought one of these but didn't need to use it right away and never tested it, when I finally needed it I found that it only worked for maybe a minute then would cut out, sometimes it would cut back in again but was totally unusable, I tried this on 3 different gfx cards and monitors and the same result each time.
I was outside of the 30 day Amazon return window so I contacted the seller on a Sunday afternoon and they replied really quickly offering to send out a replacement, which they did, and I'm now using it on the Tuesday!
It's a shame the first one didn't work but these things happen, my experience dealing with BENFEI customer support was excellent and if you are having any problems I would suggest you try contacting them.