Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
SD Ships from Canada- Pack of 50 Disposable Face Masks, 3-Ply, Ear Loop. Protective, breathable, dust-proof, 3 layer mask. Non-Medical Protective Disposable Mask for everyday use. 1 Box (50 masks)
|Price:||$12.59 ($0.25 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||50 Count (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- Light weight and easy to use. One-time single use, disposable masks.
- Manufactured in a sterile facility. Samples are tested regularly to ensure contaminants are being prevented from entering and exiting.
- Non-medical 3-ply disposable masks with high built quality. Comes with elastic ear loops for extra comfort
- Comes with plastic wire for support around nose
- 3Ply Face Mask: Outer blue layer with non-woven fabric can effectively filter particulate pollutants in the air. Middle melt-blown cloth layer can effectively keep away from impurities. Inner absorbent white layer which is gentle and more breathable
- Suitable for home, office, school, supermarket, store and other public places.
- One size for most adult men or women, also suitable for teenagers.It's a best protection to wear it when you in office, travel through congested airports, malls, bus terminals, party and busy city streets.
- NOTE----These face masks can be used for daily protection, but should not be used in high risk situations.
Frequently bought together
- Parcel Dimensions : 18.4 x 11.2 x 10.2 cm; 250 Grams
- Date First Available : July 3 2020
- Manufacturer : SD
- Place of Business : Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1P1,CA
- ASIN : B08CBKTCLP
- Best Sellers Rank: #39 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
DO NOT buy from other Sellers, they are FAKE, Only Buy from Sana Distributors for genuine product.
There are many sellers selling fake items of low quality and it will take too long to get it delivered if you buy from them (sometimes months)
When you place order, please make sure you BUY from Sana Distributors for 100% genuine product and get it delivered fast. We ship from Canada along with valid tracking number
Non-medical 3 ply disposable face masks for everyday use. Made for single use. 1 box contains 50 high quality face masks comes in a sealed pack. Made in China under sterile facility. Stocked in Canada and will be sent and shipped at the earliest from Canada with valid tracking details.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not to mention all the elastics break on them
1. ASTM Level 1, certification as ASTM level 1 and filters 95%, guaranteed, using Canadian procedure to evaluate (note, many products from China are also certified .... by the company that makes them).
2. Comfortable as masks can be, including being able to breathe more easily than with form fitting double thickness cloth masks
3. When worn for an hour + period where talking was involved, inside was wet from exhaled breath and speech but completely dry on outside.
4. Similar to those used in hospital for “lower level risk” general procedures (those where there are expectations that there will not be bodily fluids splashed on or near face, if expect that, get higher levels (2, 3) of ASTM).
1. Does not provide as tight a fit to the face on the cheeks/mask sides as well made form fitting cloth masks do, even “x-ing/crossing” the ear pieces (but see above for comfort and breathability when wearing them).
2. Yes, more expensive than those made “off shore”: cost comes in per unit at under $1.00/ mask vs. Some that are less than $0.25/mask (consider saving these CDK masks for higher exposure situations eg grocery shopping and the cloth masks/less expensive disposable masks for situations where there is less chance of exposure, eg, picking up the mail in a or taking the garbage to communal receptacles in a condo/rental
If you are reading this you are likely someone who believes masks help. If someone you know doubts how useful they are/doubts their efficacy ask them to watch Bill Nye explain and maybe he can convince them.
Also please, they are called disposable for a reason... they are not multi use; please remove them as instructed, and follow through with other safety measures including appropriately disposing of them and hand washing after.
By Rina Albala on September 29, 2020