|Place of Business||Coral Springs, FL 33445,US|
|Parcel Dimensions||18.8 x 9.65 x 8.38 cm; 526 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||15880052|
|OEM part number||15880052, 15889954, 207838846, 25789211, 931-303|
|Item Weight||526 g|
Door Latch Lock Actuator - Front Left Driver Side - Replaces 15880052, 207838846, 931-303 - Compatible with Chevy, GMC, Cadillac Vehicles - Tahoe, Silverado, Escalade, Sierra, Yukon - 2007, 2008, 2009
* We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and manage the customs process from there. Learn more
** The total may change depending on the chosen shipping option and items in cart during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- Replacement Door Latch Lock Actuator Motor - Located inside the door, the power door lock actuator controls the locks on your vehicle. Each door contains it's own actuator. If the driver side door on your vehicle will not lock or unlock a bad actuator is likely the problem. This actuator fits the FRONT LEFT DRIVER SIDE on your vehicle with model year 2007, 2008 & 2009.
- Compatible Replacement for Chevrolet, GMC & Cadillac Vehicles - Driver Side - 2007-2009 Avalanche | 2007 - 2009 Silverado 1500 | 2007 - 2009 Silverado 2500HD | 2007 - 2009 - Suburban | 2007-2009 Escalade, ESV, EXT | Yukon, XL 1500, XL 2500 | And More, SEE BELOW for all vehicles.
- Replaces Part# 15880052, 207838846, 25789211, 931-303, 15889954, 931303 commonly found on Escalade, Escalade ESV, Escalade EXT, Avalanche, Silverado 1500, Silverado 2500 HD, Silverado 3500 HD, Suburban 1500, Suburban 2500, Tahoe, Sierra 1500, Sierra 2500 HD, Sierra 3500 HD, Yukon, Yukon XL 1500, Yukon XL 2500 year models 07, 08, 09
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - The power door lock motor actuator assembly is manufactured to the same specifications as the factory actuators. The actuator features a redesigned housing to insure it lasts longer than the factory part. While this is NOT a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement for the factory door lock actuator.
- Lifetime Warranty - The power door lock actuator comes complete with a Lifetime Warranty. Save hundreds off dealer prices and restore the lock function of your door. If the actuator ever fail on your Escalade Avalanche, Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe or Sierra and Yukon simply contact us for a replacement.
Buy it with
The power door lock actuator controls the locks on your vehicle. When you press the lock or unlock button, the door lock actuator is activated and moves the door lock mechanism. If the driver side door on your vehicle will not lock or unlock or if you hear a buzzing sound when pressing lock/unlock a bad actuator is likely the problem. Fits the Following Vehicles: 2007-2009 Escalade 2007-2009 Escalade ESV 2007-2009 Escalade EXT 2007-2009 Avalanche 2007-2009 Silverado 1500 2007-2009 Silverado 2500 HD 2007-2009 Silverado 3500 HD 2007-2009 Suburban 1500 2007-2009 Suburban 2500 2007-2009 Tahoe 2007-2009 Sierra 1500 2007-2009 Sierra 2500 HD 2007-2009 Sierra 3500 HD 2007-2009 Yukon 2007-2009 Yukon XL 1500 2007-2009 Yukon XL 2500 Replaces part numbers: 15880052, 207838846, 25789211, 931-303, 15889954, 931 303 This is a compatible replacement part manufactured by AA Ignition. This door lock actuator is NOT a genuine OEM part. Vehicle makes and their associated vehicle models are registered trademarks of their respective owners. These trademarks and part numbers are used in this listing only to identify the vehicles this door lock actuator fits. AA Ignition is a registered trademark of GWA Auto Parts Inc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top review from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Installed without any issues but stopped working at about nine months. I communicated with the supplier for a warranty replacement, of which they were timely in their replies. However, their commitment to send a replacement has never been fulfilled. I was supposed to receive a replacement over a month ago, which never occurred. I would not consider this part/supplier due to poor quality and lack of customer service.