|Manufacturer||Dorman - Autograde|
|Place of Business||COLMAR, PA, 18915 US|
|Item model number||555-104|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||555-104|
|OEM part number||261145; EPC280 11056092; 360571; 478081C1; 8003605710; 83500708|
|Item Weight||204 g|
|Country of origin||China|
Dorman 555-104 Steel Cup Expansion Plug - 34.3mm, Pack of 10
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.45 Pounds|
About this item
- Direct replacement - this engine expansion plug matches the fit and function of the factory part on specified years, makes and models
- Ideal solution - this plug is a reliable replacement for an original part that is missing or has failed due to fatigue
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
From the manufacturer
Dorman is a leading auto parts manufacturer founded in the United States and headquartered in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
Our story began with the first mass market automobile. We were one of the first companies to deliver replacement products for the automotive aftermarket, and we remain at the forefront today.
We give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions that save time and money and increase convenience and reliability.
Our team is constantly looking for problems to solve and turning them into new product ideas. Some solutions, like our OE FIX products, you can't even get from original vehicle manufacturers.
We offer an always-evolving catalog of parts, covering both light duty and heavy duty vehicles, from chassis to body, from underhood to undercar, and from hardware to complex electronics.
Dorman Products, Inc. is well-known as a leader in providing quality auto parts to the aftermarket. We've earned our reputation for excellence from over three decades of experience in providing automotive replacement parts, fasteners and service line products primarily for the automotive aftermarket. Our prestigious position stems from a unique combination of application expertise, innovative product design, and breadth of product offerings, many of which are not conveniently or economically available elsewhere. At Dorman, we take pride in the quality of our products and in your satisfaction.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2018