|Place of Business||COLMAR, PA, 18915 US|
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 12.7 x 1.91 cm; 226.79 Grams|
|Item model number||567-009|
|Exterior||Ready To Paint If Needed|
|Manufacturer part number||567-009|
|Item Weight||227 g|
|Country of origin||China|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Dorman 567-009 Engine Expansion Plug Kit for Select Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Models, 19 Pack
Enhance your purchase
- Direct replacement - the components in this engine expansion plug kit are designed to match the original plugs on specified years, makes and models
- Ideal solution - this kit is a reliable replacement for original plugs that have failed due to wear
- Durable construction - this kit is made from quality components to ensure reliable performance and a long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Buy it with
From the manufacturer
Dorman is a leading auto parts manufacturer founded in the United States and headquartered in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
Our story began with the first mass market automobile. We were one of the first companies to deliver replacement products for the automotive aftermarket, and we remain at the forefront today.
We give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions that save time and money and increase convenience and reliability.
Our team is constantly looking for problems to solve and turning them into new product ideas. Some solutions, like our OE FIX products, you can't even get from original vehicle manufacturers.
We offer an always-evolving catalog of parts, covering both light duty and heavy duty vehicles, from chassis to body, from underhood to undercar, and from hardware to complex electronics.
Expansion Plug Kit (Block Parts)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.