|Place of Business||COLMAR, PA, 18915 US|
|Product Dimensions||17.98 x 13.34 x 13.49 cm; 725.75 Grams|
|Item model number||599-700|
|Manufacturer part number||599-700|
|OEM part number||12-10215; 12475627; 12478042; 19244883; 88934712; 88935630; 88935722; 88935846; 88982287|
|Cover Included||1 Remanufactured ABS Control Module|
|Item Weight||726 g|
|Country of origin||USA|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Dorman 599-700 Remanufactured ABS Control Module for Select Cadillac/Chevrolet/GMC Models
Enhance your purchase
- Direct replacement - this ABS control module matches the fit, function and performance of the original module on specific vehicles
- Thoroughly tested - each module undergoes a series of validation points to ensure reliability
- Safety critical - fixes a malfunctioning anti-lock brake system to restore safe functionality
- Trustworthy quality - backed by team of engineers and inspectors in the United States
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This ABS control module directly replaces the original equipment module on specific vehicles. It has been thoroughly tested and validated to restore performance.
From the manufacturer
Dorman is a leading auto parts manufacturer founded in the United States and headquartered in Colmar, Pennsylvania.
Our story began with the first mass market automobile. We were one of the first companies to deliver replacement products for the automotive aftermarket, and we remain at the forefront today.
We give repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions that save time and money and increase convenience and reliability.
Our team is constantly looking for problems to solve and turning them into new product ideas. Some solutions, like our OE FIX products, you can't even get from original vehicle manufacturers.
We offer an always-evolving catalog of parts, covering both light duty and heavy duty vehicles, from chassis to body, from underhood to undercar, and from hardware to complex electronics.