|Manufacturer||Dorman - HELP|
|Place of Business||COLMAR, PA, 18915 US|
|Model||Dorman 76946: Window Handle|
|Product Dimensions||21.08 x 8.89 x 4.32 cm; 63.5 Grams|
|Item model number||76946|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||76946|
|OEM part number||E6DZ5423342A; E6DZ5423342D; E9DZ5423342H; F6UZ1523342AAA|
|Cover Included||Dorman 76946: Window Handle|
|Item Weight||63.5 g|
|Country of origin||Taiwan|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Dorman 76946 Window Handle
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||21.1 x 8.9 x 4.3 centimeters|
|Item weight||0.14 Pounds|
|Package type||Standard Packaging|
About this item
- Made of plastic with a black finish
- Clear knob
- Easy to install
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made of plastic with a black finish^Clear knob^Easy to install^Limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
Dorman’s HELP! line has been helping auto repair professionals and vehicle owners for more than 30 years.
Axle and Driveline / Brakes / Exhaust
Steering / Suspension
Air Cleaner / Battery Service
Climate Control / Cooling & Heating
Emission Control / Fuel System
Ignition and Distributor / Oil Maintenance
Starter and Alternator / Vacuum
Body Hardware / Control Cables
Keyless Entry / Springs
Interior Trim / Interior Handles
Pedals / Steering Column
Switches / Windows
Doors and Tailgates / Hood and Hatch
Wipers and Washers / Exterior Lights
License Plates / Spare Tires
With thousands of convenient small parts available almost everywhere, you can quickly get the components you need.
Dorman’s Window Crank Handles are made of durable metal or plastic to withstand years of use. For your convenience, we also offer Window Crank Handle Adapters-- and a full range of other repair solutions-- through our Help! Product line.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1) The dimensions are wrong for a 1992 F150. Close but not right. The boss that you slide over the splined knob is too long, causing the handle to protrude from the door a few tenths of an inch too far, and will likely result in a broken handle.
2) The actual revolving knob that you grasp does not turn freely and is poorly molded, with major flash problems.
3) They could not have used a poorer plastic compound for this application. Thin, flimsy and cheap. It makes the cheap OEM part look like high grade equipment.
This is par for the course for Dorman parts I've purchased -- ill-fitting, cheaply made, and barely usable. I only ordered one as I feared this would be the case. I'll look for a better part elsewhere, perhaps a salvage yard. This isn't worth a dollar, let alone six of them.