|Manufacturer||Dorman OE Solutions|
|Place of Business||COLMAR, PA, 18915 US|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 9.5 x 10.01 cm; 508.02 Grams|
|Item model number||931-012|
|Manufacturer part number||931-012|
|OEM part number||DLA1420; DLA697; 55364143AA; 55364143AB; 55364143AC; 55364987AA; 55364987AB|
|Cover Included||One Integrated Latch Actuator|
|Item Weight||508 g|
|Country of origin||China|
Dorman 931-012 Door Lock Actuator Motor
Enhance your purchase
- Reliable replacement - this door lock actuator has undergone extensive quality and safety performance testing
- Perfect fit - engineered to provide the same fit and function of the original actuator on specific vehicle years, makes and models
- Safety compliant - part has undergone simulated crash testing under government guidelines
- Long-lasting repair - cycle testing in an actual vehicle door verifies effective usage for years
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This door lock actuator has undergone extensive quality and safety testing to ensure reliable performance. It is engineered to provide a direct replacement for the stock actuator on specific vehicle years, makes and models.
From the manufacturer
Differences Between IDLAs and DLAs
Integrated door lock actuators contain complex electronics that integrate a complete door latch assembly, including the lock and unlock mechanism, into the actuator. Standard door lock actuator are mechanical components connected by a series of rods and cables to the door lock mechanism to lock or unlock the vehicle door.
Don’t sacrifice safety with a cheap replacement door lock actuator.
Dorman delivers higher quality, more reliable solutions that are thoroughly tested and built for safety.
DLA and newer integrated door lock actuator (IDLA) designs are critical components that should pass strict Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and perform properly over the long term.
- In Dorman testing, competitor actuators have failed after just 700 test cycles – or roughly just six months of simulated use.
- Dorman actuators are tested up to 20,000 cycles – equal to 15 years of use.
- Common failure modes include electrical burn out or excessive wear to internal mechanical components
Benchmark tested up to 20,000 cycles
Temperature tested to ensure internal components last
Tensile tested to ensure strength of components
Top reviews from Canada
Top reviews from other countries
Replacement came in and I removed the defective latch and installed the replacement. Everything works as it should now, but I'm only changing my 1 star to 3 because of the inconvenience. If I didn't know how to install this myself I would be paying a shop to do the job twice. This company should do a better job of making sure their products are good before shipping them out.