|Place of Business||Colmar, PA 18915, US|
|Product Dimensions||67.36 x 10.19 x 9.8 cm; 562.45 Grams|
|Item model number||940-102|
|Exterior||Ready To Paint If Needed|
|Manufacturer part number||940-102|
|OEM part number||16602475; 16631627|
|Item Weight||562 g|
|Country of origin||China|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Dorman 940-102 Door Latch Assembly Ready To Paint If Needed
Enhance your purchase
- Plug and play - no wire splicing necessary
- Improved design for a long service life
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted to ensure trouble-free performance
- Original equipment (OE) number: 16631627
Buy it with
From the manufacturer
Differences Between IDLAs and DLAs
Integrated door lock actuators contain complex electronics that integrate a complete door latch assembly, including the lock and unlock mechanism, into the actuator. Standard door lock actuator are mechanical components connected by a series of rods and cables to the door lock mechanism to lock or unlock the vehicle door.
Don’t sacrifice safety with a cheap replacement door lock actuator.
Dorman delivers higher quality, more reliable solutions that are thoroughly tested and built for safety.
DLA and newer integrated door lock actuator (IDLA) designs are critical components that should pass strict Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and perform properly over the long term.
- In Dorman testing, competitor actuators have failed after just 700 test cycles – or roughly just six months of simulated use.
- Dorman actuators are tested up to 20,000 cycles – equal to 15 years of use.
- Common failure modes include electrical burn out or excessive wear to internal mechanical components
Benchmark tested up to 20,000 cycles
Temperature tested to ensure internal components last
Tensile tested to ensure strength of components
Dorman 940-102 Door Latch Assembly. Dorman gives auto repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions first.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.