|Manufacturer||Dorman OE Solutions|
|Place of Business||Colmar, PA 18915, US|
|Product Dimensions||17.27 x 9.91 x 8.89 cm; 444.52 Grams|
|Item model number||931-135|
|Exterior||Ready To Paint If Needed|
|Manufacturer part number||931-135|
|OEM part number||DLA686; 88980998|
|Item Weight||445 g|
|Country of origin||Taiwan|
Compare Offers on Amazon
Dorman OE Solutions 931-135 Door Lock Actuator (Integrated With Latch)
Enhance your purchase
- Reliable replacement - this door lock actuator has undergone extensive quality and safety performance testing
- Perfect fit - engineered to provide the same fit and function of the original actuator on specific vehicle years, makes and models
- Safety compliant - part has undergone simulated crash testing under government guidelines
- Long-lasting repair - cycle testing in an actual vehicle door verifies effective usage for years
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage
Buy it with
From the manufacturer
Differences Between IDLAs and DLAs
Integrated door lock actuators contain complex electronics that integrate a complete door latch assembly, including the lock and unlock mechanism, into the actuator. Standard door lock actuator are mechanical components connected by a series of rods and cables to the door lock mechanism to lock or unlock the vehicle door.
Don’t sacrifice safety with a cheap replacement door lock actuator.
Dorman delivers higher quality, more reliable solutions that are thoroughly tested and built for safety.
DLA and newer integrated door lock actuator (IDLA) designs are critical components that should pass strict Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and perform properly over the long term.
- In Dorman testing, competitor actuators have failed after just 700 test cycles – or roughly just six months of simulated use.
- Dorman actuators are tested up to 20,000 cycles – equal to 15 years of use.
- Common failure modes include electrical burn out or excessive wear to internal mechanical components
Benchmark tested up to 20,000 cycles
Temperature tested to ensure internal components last
Tensile tested to ensure strength of components
Dorman OE Solutions 931-135 Door Lock Actuator (Integrated With Latch). Dorman gives auto repair professionals and vehicle owners greater freedom to fix cars and trucks by focusing on solutions first.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from other countries
i would tell any one about this door lock it works great would buy again.Thanks