Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Downy Infusions In-Wash Laundry Scent Booster Beads, Bliss, Sparkling Amber & Rose, 285 g - Packaging May Vary
|Price:||$8.99 ($0.03 / gram)|
Enhance your purchase
- Downy Scent Booster Beads give your clothes 12 weeks of long-lasting scent from wash until wear
- Downy Infusions Bliss transforms your laundry with the sweet and vibrant scent of amber and rose
- Easy to use: Toss as much as you like in the washer before clothes, detergent, and fabric softener
- Beads are safe for regular and HE machines for lasting freshness with every load
- For even more captivating scent, use with Downy Infusion Fabric Softener and Dryer Sheets
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 7.62 x 7.62 x 22.86 cm; 283 Grams
- Date First Available : March 22 2018
- Manufacturer : Procter and Gamble
- Place of Business : North York, ON M2N 6K8, CA
- ASIN : B07BCSMQGN
- Country of origin : USA
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,038 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Find happiness in the little things by changing how you do laundry. Downy Infusions Bliss In-Wash Scent Booster Beads combines the sweet scent of amber and rose for clothes that smell as vibrant as they look. Safe for all fabrics and washing machines, including HE, just shake a little or a lot of these scented beads into the cap and pour directly into the drum before adding your clothes. For even more mood-awakening aromas, try Bliss Scent Fabric Softener and Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT INGEST. If swallowed, give a glass of water. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Only use in washing machines.
Perfume Dispersant, Perfume, Dye
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m not sure what the point of them is, you need a lot of them and liquid Downey works at least as long and is half the price. You have to use a ton of these according to the label!
Idk, maybe the technology will improve? For now it’s really gimmicky and I would not recommend. They don’t even work well for vent or as potpourri or heated wax alternative. I kind of think someone was getting rid of a petrochemical and came up with these 🤫 the scent is pleasant in small amounts but it’s all off, either really strong or non existent