|Parcel Dimensions||25.1 x 19.2 x 6.81 cm; 222 Grams|
|Item model number||L907_Parent_Variation|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||4 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Item Weight||222 g|
Dreambaby Dual Fit Plug and Electrical Outlet Cover (4 Pack)
Enhance your purchase
- HAZARD FREE HOME: You want to make sure your space is as safe as possible for your children. One of the most important things is to make electrical outlets inaccessible to little fingers or inserted objects. The Dreambaby Dual Fit Plug & Electrical Outlet Covers are perfect for covering up these home dangers.
- KEEP USING YOUR ELECTRICITY: Don’t go around unplugging everything to cover outlets. Now you can keep your appliances in use and still maintain a safe home. They cover both unused and used outlets.
- NO MORE INTERRUPTIONS: With the Dreambaby Dual Fit Plug & Electrical Outlet Covers your child can’t unplug cords. This is a great solution for anyone who has had their little one unplug the TV during their favorite show or their computer during work.
- MAINTAIN FULL ACCESSIBILITY: While these covers may prevent children from unplugging appliances or inserting objects into outlets, they still allow parents to easily access their outlets whenever they want. Remove the top cover to plug or unplug something, and then fit it back over when you’re done.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: Each Dreambaby Dual Fit Plug & Electrical Outlet Cover package comes with 2 dual fit plug and electrical outlet covers. They’re suitable for all types of outlets, both standard and decora.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Outlets are one of the homes biggest hazards to small children. They’re positioned just within reach for small hands and are a great source of curiosity. That’s why it’s so important to adequately cover the unused outlets in your home and secure the outlets that are occupied. The Dreambaby Dual Fit Plug & Electrical Outlet Covers are the ultimate solution to outlet safety in your home. They go beyond traditional outlet safety products and provide coverage over the entire outlet and inserted plugs. The Dreambaby Dual Fit Plug & Electrical Outlet Covers feature a special design that allows you to cover an outlet even if it’s in use. That way you can keep all your TV, refrigerator, lights and electronics in use while creating a feeling of safety in your home as they prevent children from pulling plugs out of the wall. They’re super simple to install and can be used on all type of outlets. Install the base onto the cover plate of your outlet. Plug in any desired appliance or electronic, feed the cords out of the bottom of the outlet, and snap the cover in place. If you need to unplug or plug anything in, the top cover is simple for adult hands to remove. You squeeze the sides and slide off the top, giving you full access to your outlet, but limiting the hazard it may pose to children. Each set of Dreambaby Dual Fit Plug & Electrical Outlet Covers includes two covers because we know you’ll want to get them for the whole house.
From the manufacturer
Dreambaby Dual Fit Outlet Plug Covers
Outlets are one of the homes biggest hazards to small children. They’re positioned just within reach for small hands and are a great source of curiosity. That’s why it’s so important to adequately cover the unused outlets in your home and secure the outlets that are occupied. The Dreambaby Dual Fit Plug & Electrical Outlet Covers go beyond traditional outlet safety products and provide coverage over the entire outlet and inserted plugs. They feature a special design that allows you to cover an outlet even if it’s in use. That way you can keep all your TV, refrigerator, lights and electronics in use while creating a feeling of safety in your home as they help prevent children from pulling plugs out of the wall. They’re super simple to install and can be used on all type of outlets. Simply install the base right onto the cover plate of your outlet.
Who we are and why to buy Dreambaby
We are a USA based company, headquartered in North Carolina. Here at Dreambaby, we pride ourselves on manufacturing top quality, durable and cost-effective items to ensure safety, health and comfort for every young family. Our products are designed to not only help make your home safer, but also to make your life easier.
Our production commitments
Our products are manufactured in facilities which comply with our supplier code of conduct and applicable laws. Our factories are routinely audited by third parties to ensure the quality and safety of our products and staff. Rest assured when you purchase a Dreambaby product that you are investing in a product that was crafted and produced with the highest level of safety and care.
- Allows coverage of an in-use outlet
- Help prevent children from unplugging cords
- Suitable for all types of outlets
- Super simple installation takes just seconds
- Designed to allow adults to remove the cover in order to access the outlet
Suitable for all types of outlets, standard and decorative (Standard shown above)
Suitable for all types of outlets, standard and decorative (Decorative shown above)
Installs right over existing face place and allows cords to be plugged in while helping protect your little one
Once cord is plugged in, clip on the cover to help secure the cord into the outlet and help make it inaccessible to young children
Socket Cover Base Installation
Top review from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
If you do have a power brick that fits, it almost certainly will need to be positioned in a way that prevents using the second outlet receptacle. Since the cover lacks ventilation holes, I also have some concern about it trapping heat.
I think that a better design would have been to make it at least as big as a normal Decora outlet cover itself so that it could replace the cover instead of being mounted over it. I'll grant that making the child-proof cover bigger probably would make it significantly harder for adults to remove, though.
1) it's not deep enough to accommodate a standard USB jack outlet. I had to buy a couple smaller ones. The smaller ones I bought were fairly wide so,
2) I had to remove the outlet cover. As long as this thing stays on we should be good. If it breaks off I worry about shock.
3) she still wanted to play with it, so I had to cover it with Bitter Apple.
I've been using it for a month and my evil puppy has moved on to some new evilness. :)
Simple fix though, drill holes in the original base plate, which is rigid, screw the corners in. Yeah you basically broken the original plate, but that's like 1 dollar to replace so no biggie.
Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2021