DualSense Charging Station - DualSense Charging Station Edition
- Charge two controllers: charge up to two dualsense wireless Controllers at the same time without having to connect them to your Playstation 5 console
- Free up USB ports: Your controllers charge as quickly as when connected to your PS5 console, so you can free up USB ports without sacrificing performance
- Click-in design: Dock your dualsense wireless Controllers quickly and easily with the charging station’s click-in design and leave them to charge at your convenience
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsEdition:DualSense Charging Station
- Batteries : 2 AA batteries required.
- Language : English
- Rated : Rating Pending
- Parcel Dimensions : 19.4 x 12.2 x 6.9 cm; 503.49 Grams
- Release date : Oct. 30 2020
- Manufacturer : Playstation
- Place of Business : San Mateo, CA 94404, USA
- ASIN : B08FC6Y4VG
- Item model number : 3005837
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,750 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games)
- #12 in PlayStation 5 Controllers
- Customer Reviews:
Charge up to two dual sense wireless controllers at the same time and Dock them quickly and easily with the charging station’s click-in design. Your controllers charge as quickly as when connected to your PS5 console so you can free up USB ports without sacrificing performance. Dual sense wireless controllers sold separately.
From the manufacturer
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Definitely worth the price, and solid workmanship as it is a first party build.
1. It looks good and matches the aesthetic of the PS5 and its accessories;
2. It uses an AC adapter/plug instead of the USB slots on the PS5 which is important for those who use external storage and the Bluetooth headphones dongle. Most other docking stations use a USB-A slot for each controller port, and there are only 3 USB-A slots on the console;
3. The controllers sit securely in place and fully charge charge in about 3 hours; and
4. The controllers are easily removed from the docking station. The docking station won't get stuck to the controller and be lifted when removing the controller from it.
1. It takes a bit effort to properly seat the controller so that it begins charging. I had hoped that the controllers would seat themselves, but I have to shift the controller around a bit before it sits in place. Not a huge issue, but it is a bit annoying with the potential of scratching up the area around the charging port.
It makes a click when you dock the controller (so you know it's seated properly), plus the controllers will glow to let you know it's plugged in. There's no resistance taking them on or off since it just kind of sits on the charger.
To be fair, I did not consider any of the 3rd party ones.