Running Belt Waist Pack ESR , Adjustable Breathable with Zippered Pocket and Headphone Port, Running Fitness Workout Sports Travel Marathon for iPhone X/8/7/6/6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8/S7 Edge and more up to 5.5” S (Black)
Enhance your purchase
- Large Zippered Pocket with Headphone Port : Two expandable zippered pockets for all essential items including keys, earphones, cash, ID, credit cards, and a smartphone up to 5.5”.NOTE: Phones with very thick cases are not recommended for use with this belt.
- Adjustable Long-Lasting Velcro Strap: Easy to wear, remove, and adjust for the perfect fit. Fits waist sizes from 24 inches to 41 inches with flexible Velcro closure and three sizes to choose from.
- Soft and Comfortable: Lycra material provides a soft, elastic, skin-friendly, and breathable waistband that is comfortable to wear even during the most strenuous exercise. Durable and completely machine washable.
- Bounce-Free: The ESR Fitness Belt gives you hands-free control of your items while exercising.
- Worry-Free Warranty: All ESR products are guaranteed to give you 100% satisfaction and this product is covered under a 180-day warranty. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, we’ll happily give you a replacement or a refund.
|Compatible Devices||Motorola Moto X , Samsung Galaxy S6 , Samsung Galaxy S5 , Apple iPhone 5S , Apple iPhone 5C , Apple iPhone 4S|
|Item Weight||68.0 grams|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Product detailsColor Name:Black | Size :Small
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 81.5 x 8 x 0.8 cm; 68.04 Grams
- Date First Available : Oct. 21 2016
- Manufacturer : ESR
- ASIN : B01LYBWVPT
- Manufacturer reference : B01LYBWVPT
Best Sellers Rank:
#8,864 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #55 in Running Waist Packs
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ESR Fitness Belt
Less uncomfortable bouncing around freeing you to enjoy running, hiking, cycling, gym workouts, and yoga with new found convenience.
Hold all your essential items with zippered pockets
Holds your phone, some cash, credit cards/ID, and a separate side pocket for your keys. Perfect for storing your essentials during crowded events or any time you want to stay light and mobile.
Made with Lycra for a soft, elastic, skin-friendly, and breathable waistband that is so comfortable you’ll forget it’s there.
Headphone Port Design
Specially designed headphone cord opening lets you listen to music while exercising with your phone safely stored in the zippered pocket.
Fits waist sizes from 24 inches to 41 inches
Three sizes to choose from and an adjustable Velcro closure makes sure you get the perfect fit.
Works great with the iPhone X/8/8Plus/7/7Plus/6S/6/6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 edge/ A5, Google Pixel, and smartphones up to 5.5”.
If the headphone opening is closed by the zipper, gently pull the two zipper sides apart to open hole.
If you have any questions, please contact ESR Customer Support directly for fast and friendly help.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Looked online and running belts looked like the next best thing. And to my surprise it has been just that.
I'm a very sweaty person and as a result most things end up soaked in my sweat. The waistpack is made of a quick drying fabric where I can leave it on the side to dry, and be good for a run the next day. The pack is also soft enough to leave underneath your shirt and not irritate your skin if you decide to hide it instead of putting on top of your gear.
There are two pockets, one smaller one for keys, and the larger one which fits my iPhone 7 just fine (not plus). I do have a thicker case and it gets in there no problem. The zippers feel fine so far and don't seem like they'll break anytime soon.
Fit-wise, I initially wished the pack was a little tighter as I like a secure fit, but surprisingly I did not feel the pack moving at all during my runs. I think the weight of the phone helps keep it secure around my waist (I put the pack facing my back). One thing to note if you plan on more serious runs the pack may then start to move as it did when I did sprints.
All in all, this is a great waistpack at a very affordable price that you wouldn't be mad if it didn't totally work out. I'm glad it did, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to move on from their armbands on their daily runs.
Customer service was quick to respond and issued a refund though, have the medium belt now!
By Jaclyn on August 26, 2020
My phone is 3 inches wide and it just barely fits in the belt and at some times it can be an annoyance to take out.
Otherwise it's a great product for the price.
Top reviews from other countries
It has a large, stretchy zippered front pocket which comfortably takes my large Samsung Galaxy S8+ phone.
It has a smaller zippered pocket next to the big one which comfortably takes my plastic Parkrun barcode token, front door key, small amount of cash and my car key/alarm fob.
It has a velcro fastening belt loop which fits snugly enough that it doesn't bounce around when I run. In fact, it's so comfortable that I've returned from a run before, sat and cooled off, had a drink, a snack, gone up for a shower and discovered I was still wearing my running belt an hour or so later.
My only wish was that it had a few elasticated loops (like those for holding energy gels) around it. But that's only a minor quibble. This product is still worth 5 stars.