|Place of Business||Yu huan, zhe jiang 317600,CN|
|Parcel Dimensions||23.88 x 21.84 x 10.67 cm; 1.27 Kilograms|
|Item model number||FBA-KT00400BB|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer part number||FBA-KT00400BB|
|Item Weight||1.27 kg|
Compare Offers on Amazon
EVIL ENERGY 10AN 5/8" Fuel line Hose Fitting Kit Braided Nylon Stainless Steel Oil Gas CPE 10FT Black
Enhance your purchase
|Maximum pressure||2000 Pound per Square Inch|
About this item
- Nylon and stainless steel braided CPE fuel hose can be used with transmission fluid, coolant, oil, pump gas, race gas,vacuum, hydraulic fluid, diesel and fuel. Commonly used as transmission oil cooler line, fuel return line, fuel supply line, coolant fluid hose, carburetor fuel hose, turbo cooler line, oil feed line, ls swap fuel line,heater hoses.
- Black Braided Steel Fuel Hose Maximum Working Pressure (psi): 500 psi. Bursting Pressure(psi): 2000psi. Working Temperature Range: -40℉ to 257℉(-40℃ to 125℃). Please make sure the pressure and temperature range is suitable for your application before purchase.
- The 10an nylon braided fuel line kit includes: 6pcs 10an swivel hose ends (2pcs straight, 2pcs 45degree, 2pcs 90degree) and 5/8 braided fuel line (Length: 10feet). Hose ID: 9/16" (14.29mm). Hose OD: 0.82inch (20.83mm). Please measure before purchase!
- Nylon fiber and stainless steel braid cover for excellent flexibility and resistance to abrasion. Outer nylon braided has excellent inflaming and safer to use.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. Warranty: EVIL ENERGY offers 3-month warranty for the braided fuel line.
EVIL ENERGY is our brand,we're a direct and professional manufaturer,one of greatest manufacturer and exporter in Tuning parts include intake system,exhaust system,engine system,cooling system,interior&exterior parts. Accept customized order with minimum quantity.
Adjustable AN wrench is highly recommended.
Structure of Braided Fuel Line& Hose Ends
AN hose ends
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The trick is to lightly melt the nylon casing with a lighter (about 1/2" from the end) after you cut it. This will prevent the nylon braiding from bunching up as you force the hose into the fitting. Rating this 4 stars because of the fittings quality. All else is good
Thanks for these wonderful products.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on March 7, 2019
Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2019