Add to your order
from Asurion Consumer Solutions of Canada Corp $129.99
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process. If we can't fix it, we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Add to your order
Earthquake Walk Behind String Mower with 160cc Viper 4-Cycle Engine, 22” Cutting Diameter, 14” Never-Go-Flat Wheels, Easy Assembly, Adjustable Handlebar, Model # 40314
Purchase options and add-ons
|Power source||Gas Powered|
About this item
- POWERFUL - Powered by a strong, 160cc 4-Cycle Viper engine. The Earthquake Walk Behind String Mower chops down your unsightly weeds and stubborn brush with ease. The large 14-inch wheels allow you to float through thick grass, weeds, brush, nettles, and other foliage too difficult for push mowers to overcome.
- DURABLE - Our one-piece steel deck provides strength and stability while reducing vibration. Super tough nylon line has a cutting swath of 22” to get the job done quickly.
- CONVENIENT- Tool-less handlebar adjustment knobs provide compact storage and easy transportation. Never-go-flat wheels ensure that your equipment is ready to go when you are.
- OUT-OF-THE-BOX: The setup is super simple with virtually zero assembly required. Simply unfold and tighten the handlebar knobs. Also included in the box are starter strings for the mower head and 4 cycle engine oil.
- WARRANTY AND SERVICE: Earthquake is committed to providing a great product and an even better user experience which is why the Earthquake Walk Behind String Mower is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Frequently bought together
From the manufacturer
It all started in 1960 in a small metal fabricating shop in Cumberland, Wisconsin. Our very first employees nurtured a culture of hard work and innovation. Through the years, we have stayed true to those values. Today, Earthquake has grown into an international brand of purpose-built power equipment. We design and build tools for those who prefer to do the outdoor jobs themselves. With more than 50 years of expertise, you can trust Earthquake for your landscaping and gardening needs.
The Earthquake Walk Behind String Mower, powered by a 160cc 4-Cycle Viper engine with, is the perfect all-terrain tool for making short work of your trimming and brush clearing tasks. In contrast to push mowers or hand-held trimmers, the Earthquake String Mower is designed to help you go where mowers can’t while eliminating the back strain associated with carrying heavy equipment all around the yard. Built-tough features like a one-piece steel deck and heavy-duty nylon line ensure continuous results and make the experience of slicing through weeds and dense foliage quick, easy, and satisfying. In addition to being tough, this unit is also convenient, utilizing large diameter, extra wide wheels to keep you coasting around your property over uneven terrain and through thick grass and weeds. When the job is complete, you simply wheel the unit back to the garage and fold down the handlebars for easier storage. Backed by a 5-year product warranty, US-based customer service, this product is built to perform.
- Product Dimensions : 137.16 x 55.88 x 104.14 cm; 31.75 Kilograms
- Date First Available : April 27 2022
- Manufacturer : Ardisam, Inc.
- ASIN : B09YZ3N3G7
- Item model number : 40314
- Best Sellers Rank: #103,712 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- #268 in Lawn Mowers & Tractors
- Customer Reviews:
Top review from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on December 26, 2022
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on August 28, 2022