Ecopoxy Flowcast (3L) C/W Mixing KIT
Enhance your purchase
- 3L Kit C/W 2x16oz mixing cups, 6 stir sticks & 2 pair of gloves
- Long work time and low temperature cure. Cures to a tough water-like appearance leaving a water resistant finish.
- Crystal clear casting resin features a high gloss finish.
- Self leveling, eliminates craters, crawling & fish eyes, less bubbles, and will not blush or sweat under high humidity.
- Single pour up to 1.5" thickness with low odor, non toxic bio based resin.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
FlowCast is a high performance, commercial grade epoxy that cures to a clear, UV resistant glass-like finish. It is a 100%-solid, two-component epoxy formulated for a long gel time. It has low exothermic heat buildup and cures to a crystal-clear solid that resists stress cracking. Perfect for casting and see-through encapsulation, accentuating and magnifying the objects within. It can be poured up to 1.5 inches depending on volume and cures to a water-like appearance. Available as 2:1 ratio
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Pierre laroche-gravel on February 11, 2021