|Hardware interface||USB 3.0 Type A|
|Compatible Devices||Smartphones, Desktops|
|Data Transfer Rate||480 Megabits Per Second|
|Number of Ports||5|
|Total Usb Ports||4|
|Parcel Dimensions||17.5 x 13 x 2.6 cm; 80 Grams|
USB Splitter Cable, Electop 4 Ports USB A Hub, 4 Female Charging Splitter Cord Support iOS & Android for Data Sync & Charging
Enhance your purchase
|Hardware interface||USB 3.0 Type A|
|Number of ports||5|
|Compatible devices||Smartphones, Desktops|
|Operating system||All systems|
About this item
- 👉PRODUCT DESIGN: USB A 2.0 Male +4 * Data/Power USB 2.0 Type A Female , support Charging & Data Sync Simultaneously,you can use one to charge your phone,and insert card reader into another one for data sharing.
- 👉QUICK APPLICATIONS: Easy Setup, Plug-and-Play ,No driver needed. Works with USB 3.0, 2.0, or 1.1 host controllers and devices on Windows, Mac, and Linux/Unix computers at USB 2.0 speeds.Data Transfer Rate up to 480Mbps.
- 👉MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS: Support all systems include IOS & Android to solve the problems of incompatibility.No matter to worry about your Iphone charging issue. This USB power Y splitter cable can fix the problem as one USB port unable to supply sufficient power, solving problems with low-powered USB port.
- 👉PRODUCT SERVICE: We strive to make ANY possible improvement of our product,so please conatct us if it proves to be product quality problem,we will try our best to solve problems for you. Your satisfiction is what we pursue and your encouragement is what we need. Using tips: Power adapter is suggested for quick charging process.
- 👉WHAT YOU NEED KNOW: The 4 Ports Usb splitter cannot be used with built-in car stereo systems or aftermarket systems such as Andriod Auto and Apple CarPlay as these systems do not support USB hubs.Please do not use the PC/Computer USB port as a charging port, it does not have enough power to charge your iOS devices or other powerful devices.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
More charging ports for sufficient power supply:
This sync USB power adapter cable can solve issues as one USB port unable to supply sufficient power, fixing problems with low-powered USB port.
Wide compatibility for more devices application:
This 4 ports of usb splitter allows for power to be taken from 4 USB ports, such as a PC, external hard drive, intermittent ,keyboard, audio devices.
The USB splitter cable is commonly used in USB 2.0 device.
USB 3.0 Dual Female Ports Splitter features: :
♥USB Splitter Cable : USB 2.0 Type A Male to Data USB 2.0 Type A Female +4* Power USB 2.0 Type A Female.
♥Build-in Chip Enable Both Ports Fit Charging & Data Sync.
♥ALL USB A Port: Data transfer rate up to 480Mbps based on USB 2.0 technology.
♥Tangle-Free Design: Fully shielded cable with durable, yet flexible jacket, protect your device's USB port.
♥Easy To Use: Just plug and play, no driver needed, convenient to use.
♥ALL System Support: IOS & Android System,windows series.
★DO NOT Support car stereo systems or aftermarket systems such as Andriod Auto and Apple CarPlay as those devices can not accept hubs of USB.
★Please do not use the PC/Computer USB port as a charging port, it does not have enough power to charge your IOS devices or other powerful devices as the PC/Computer usb port just provide 500mA in total .
★It will cause the result of not charging or charging very slowly. ( Using power adapters to solve charging problem)
★External hard-drives should be connected to an external power source.
What You Will Receive:
1* 4 ports USB Splitter Charger Cable
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It does the job but the fact that I keep loosing connection on the USBs is driving me crazy
Top reviews from other countries
Now, when using this USB hub, my external keyboard and mouse stop responding once every few minutes for 3–10 seconds at a time, yet the built-in keyboard and trackpad work fine. On top of this, every 5–10 seconds, there's a slight pause where nothing types to the screen and certain windows glitch slightly. (Hard to describe!) I wonder if there's some sort of electrical failure, and I'm concerned that using it may damage my computer.
The USB ports on this device do not appear to be deep enough. When I plug a USB device into one of this connector's female ports, there's always about 3 mm (1/8 inches) that stick out. Perhaps this is causing some of the weird glitching described above? At any rate, it's pretty clear that this is an intentional design in this product — not just a rare defect in the item I received.
As to durability: the USB ends are clearly made of a cheap-feeling, hard plastic. The wires, however, are thick and feel strong. The ports have an orange Electop sticker decal on it. This morning, I saw that one of them had shifted and was coming off. :-/ It's as if this product was mass-produced for several companies with spots for those companies to put their decal.
Not impressed at all. Avoid!
I'd give it one star, but 90% of the time, it works.....