Inulin Powder (227g ) by Elo's Premium| 100% Food Grade Organic Inulin Powder | Packaged in Canada| Used As A Source Of Fibre | Pure &Non-GMO | Dissolve In Water Or Use In Baking
Enhance your purchase
|Product benefits||Digestive Health Support|
|Unit count||227.00 gram|
|Number of Items||1|
|Material feature||Certified Organic, GMO Free|
About this item
- EASY TO USE - Inulin powder is extremely easy to implement in dishes. Simply dissolve in water for a simple fiber; add to a baking recipe for a healthy boost, or add to protein shakes for an additional boost
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Inulin Powder promotes good bacteria to grow in the gut, improving gut health; It is a prebiotic high in fibers, which can increases gut health and digestive health
- PACKAGED IN CANADA - Our products are packaged in Toronto, Ontario, and adhere to all Canadian local and federal guidelines to ensure top quality and safety for our customers
- OUR PROMISE TO CUSTOMERS - We take pride in our product; So if you're not satisfied for any reason, reach out to us; We'd love to make it right
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by Arieldeals when you purchase 3 or more. Shop items
- Parcel Dimensions : 22.3 x 14.4 x 4.2 cm; 240 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 28 2021
- Manufacturer : Elo's Premium
- ASIN : B09P9RSQR5
- Manufacturer reference : INP227
- Best Sellers Rank: #15,030 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. This product may not be right for you. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Amazon.ca assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No it’s not very sweet, but that’s part of the point. I find it sweet enough to take the edge off a cup of tea, with just half a teaspoon.
I like it a lot, and will very likely buy more!