|Place of Business||Guangzhou, Guangdong 510000,CN|
|Standing screen display size||6 Inches|
|Parcel Dimensions||26.29 x 16.79 x 12.8 cm; 181 Grams|
Esimen Upgrade Adjustable Head Strap for Oculus Quest VR Headrest Comfort Foam Pad Strap, Ergonomisches Design Balance Weight, Relieve Face Squeeze (Deep Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Screen size||6 Inches|
About this item
- 【Upgrade Comfortable Experience】Provide a pillow for your head ，Ergonomic design and breathable material, comfortable to wearThe PU foam is very soft and suitable for the contour of the head, which will bring you a more comfortable experience even if you wear the machine for a long time.
- 【Suitable for different head types】Flexible and adjustable according to individual wearing postures, front and back to adjust the headset angle, up and down to adjust headset height.
- 【Thoughtful design Like a Hat】Head Strap Pad for reducing and balance the gravity pressure effectively.It helps balance the weight your VR headset on your head and make you feel more comfortable.
- 【Premium Material 】Made of premium PU Leather & Foam Cushion, which assures an always cleaning surface and soft connected feeling. Easy to install and remove.
- 【NOTE】99% comfortable like Oculus Rift S Audio strap.Note: The installation needs to remove the original headband. If you encounter any problems during installation, please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with a simple installation video.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Esimen Upgrade Headband Strap, Gravity Pressure Balance Cushion Leather Foam Pad for Oculus Quest Headset Accessories with Comfortable Soft
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This halo head strap immediately solved all of my discomfort! The band fit neatly around my head, with the bottom of the halo resting perfectly against my occipital node (the spot right below the curve at the back of your skull). This little change in the position of the straps allowed the Oculus to more naturally distribute the weight around my whole head, meaning that the bands didn't need to be as tight to keep the device from shifting.
Installation was not so easy. The instructions that came with the Esimen head strap was very vague on removal of the original Oculus straps, and I had to look around for a while on YouTube to figure it out. As it turns out, the removal process is actually very straightforward, it just takes some force to get the straps to slide in or out of the metal loops that hold them in place. By contrast, once the original strap were out, installing the new Esimen halo was a breeze! The plastic clips at the front of the headband slide easily onto the metal loops that the original elastic used, clipping onto the headset without the need for screws and without having the thread the elastic (the top band still needs to be threaded into the frame, but it is nowhere near as difficult as the elastic side straps of the original head band).
The plastic shell of the halo is a soft-touch plastic that is pleasing against the skin, and the elastic feels durable and high quality. The quick-adjustment know was the real MVP, though. With the original Oculus Quest head straps, I would have to adjust the velcro every time I put on the headset, and even sometimes during a VR session if I was being particularly athletic. By contrast, the adjustment knob of the Esimen Adjustable Head Strap easily keeps the straps at the correct setting. Plus, if it ever felt too tight or too lose, I could quickly reach up and turn the clicky dial one way or the other, a movement so simple that it was easy to do without removing the headset.
Unfortunately, one problem that they haven't solved is the volume of the adjustment knob. The know ratchets somewhat loudly when turning, which is echoed through the hard plastic shell of the halo. While not deafening, the noise was definitely loud enough to break the immersive experience whenever I did have to make an adjustment. This problem is made worse by the one other major flaw in this design: to remove the headset, you have to loosen the halo (especially if you wear glasses).
The side straps of the halo have a very small amount of give to help with the comfort of tightening the straps. However, they cannot extend far enough to easily pass over a pair of glasses (or a strong forehead), which means I had to loosen the adjustment knob any time I had to take off the headset. Because of the ease of adjustment, this wasn't really a major problem (in fact, it very quickly became an almost automatic routine), but it does compound the issue of the ratcheting noise created by the adjustment knob.
- GREATLY increases comfort while wearing the headset.
- Allows prolonged play-time by reducing headaches and muscle fatigue.
- Quick adjustment makes it feel easy and natural to tighten/loosen the headset while playing.
- Makes it easy to share the headset without needing to reset the velcro.
- Installation instructions don't clearly explain how to remove the original Oculus straps.
- Doesn't fold down, which makes it hard to fit the Oculus in a carry case when traveling.
- Adjustment knob is loud.
- Cannot remove the headset without loosening the halo.
Overall, I highly recommend this product!
I work out with beat saber, super natural and fight almost every morning. I love that this can quickly adjust and toghten down. It can also be adjusted to not so tight if you don't want it too tight, which my wife loves.
Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2020