|Place of Business||Shenzhen, Guangdong 518129,CN|
|Standing screen display size||6 Inches|
|Item model number||Q2-TJD|
|Parcel Dimensions||21.41 x 15.49 x 14 cm; 180 Grams|
Eyglo Replace Adjustable Elite Strap for Oculus Quest 2 Head Strap Headband, Enhanced Support and Reduce Head Pressure Comfortable Touch (White)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||180 Grams|
|Screen size||6 Inches|
|Controller type||Touchpad Control|
About this item
- Unique Design:Made for Meta/Oculus Quest 2 VR headset,this ergonomic design Elite head strap perfectly solves the problem of squeezing the face. Unique Design:Made for Oculus Quest 2 VR headset,this ergonomic design Elite head strap perfectly solves the problem of squeezing the face. Also it is stronger and will not break easily.it is stronger and will not break easily.
- Comfortable Feel: It is made of high-quality ABS plastic, tough and durable. The head back cover is made of PU memory foam, which is soft and comfortable, allowing you to be more immersed in the VR world.
- Adjustable Design:The Elite Strap Adaptor adopts a rotatable adjustment method, so that each head can find a comfortable angle.Flexible and adjustable,making you more comfortable and enjoyable during game play.
- Easy to Install:Easy to install and disassemble, which is convenient to replace, the head frame can effectively reduce and balance the gravity pressure, and make you feel more comfortable.
- Full Coverage: It can perfectly cover your head, protect your back of the head, and give you a sense of security.Enhanced support and balance.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Oculus Quest 2 Sponge Leather Head Cushion
- Soft Memory Sponge
- Comfortable Breathable Foam Material
- Full Coverage
- Easy to clean
Oculus Quest 2 Head Elite Strap
- High-quality ABS Plastic
- Enhanced Support
- Reduce Head Pressure
- Easily adjust to fit most people's head circumference
- Immersive Experience
Easy to install
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other than that this would be a perfect choice. With all the negative feedback on the poor quality replacement head strap made by Oculus, this would be a very good choice to pick. Seller was very quick to response to my I inquiry and request. Thank you very much for your support.
The plastic is flimsier, the turn knob feels like it will break if mishandled... that being said... ANYTHING is better than the stock crap fabric that comes default shipped with the Oculus.
So this is definitely better than getting nothing.
For those of you wondering if this is a reasonable alternative to more expensive straps, or even other straps at a comparable price, the answer is no.
UPDATE: just realized I never updated got that side bar to snap shut you might say user error lol. Very happy with this product. Changing stars to 5
It installed easily, is sturdy, the dial tensioner stays tight and it looks nice but the cupped portion of the strap is too hard and flat, which doesn't cradle your head so it just slides down the back of my head during use and causes me to constantly adjust it. the rear foam needs to be much thicker to help cradle your head. In the end it just ended up being to bulky and uncomfortable and overall just a nuisance to use.
Top reviews from other countries
As for the strap itself, it was a bit tricky to install. The little manual it comes with isn’t nearly detailed enough, so I had to rely on YouTube videos, and it took a little while finding one that actually helped. The installation could’ve been easier, and I was so anxious I’d break something when I constantly had to take certain parts back off because I did it wrong. However, it turned out perfectly fine in the end.
Now that I’ve used the strap, I can say with confidence that it feels sturdy and high-quality. The strap is comfortable on your head and is very configurable. The wheel on the back that adjusts the length/tightness of the strap is phenomenal and is very similar to the Rift S strap (and the official Quest 2 Elite Strap).
I am very glad I bought this strap. It’s much cheaper than the official Elite Strap, and while I don’t own the Elite Strap myself, I’m sure that isn’t too much better than this third-party strap. This feels sturdy and comfortable on my head. Overall, a solid purchase! I always do a lot of research before buying something, and this strap had the best reviews. Would recommend 100% to all Quest 2 owners who don’t want to shell out 100 £ on the official strap (which, mind you, has had reports of many defective units).
Other than that though, it's a very good strap so unless you have big ears like me, I'd say buy it.
Points positif :
- Bon maintien du crâne même dans les mouvements brusques
- Bonne finition du produit
- semble solide sur la durée
- Clairement mieux que la sangle élastique de base fournie avec le Quest 2
Points négatifs (à mon sens)
- Frottement de l'arrière du pavillon des oreilles sur la partie arrière qui descend un peu trop bas, source d'inconfort. Je précise que j'ai des oreilles tout à fait standard, pas Spock ! ;-)
- Le montage peu paraitre compliqué pour le commun des mortels... A noter qu'il faut dérouler à fond la bande pour effectuer ce montage, pas évident de prime abord
- La molette de réglage n'est pas très épaisse ni très large, le serrage et desserrage n'est par conséquent pas très pratique à l'utilisation
Au final, après échanges avec SAV Oculus, ils me renvoient une sangle Elite strap avec batterie en remplacement, qui est tout de même un niveau au dessus sur le point du confort et du réglage à l'utilisation et de plus porte une batterie additionnelle d'origine.
Je viens donc de renvoyer ce produit.