- Celebrate Small Business Month with Amazon Business : Register now to take advantage of $25 off your first eligible Amazon Business purchase. Claim your offer
Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age - Nintendo Switch
- Latest-generation HD graphical capabilities, including characters and movie scenes fully remastered in high definition
- True 7.1 surround sound, including high definition voicing and newly recorded background music utilizing the current generation of sound production
- Modern advancements, including auto-save and shortened loading times
- An endless amount of gameplay and adventure including Hunts, Battles, and mini-games
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Language : English, French
- Rated : Teen
- Parcel Dimensions : 16.8 x 10.4 x 1.2 cm; 60 Grams
- Release date : April 30 2019
- Manufacturer : Square Enix
- Place of Business : El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
- ASIN : B07HFSK1NB
- Item model number : 92204
- Customer Reviews:
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE improves upon the 2006 classic FINAL FANTASY XII, now more beautiful and easier to play than ever. The high-definition remaster introduces several modern advancements, including reconstructed battle design and a revamped job system. With newly implemented trophies and share functions, as well as stark visual and sound improvements in true HD for the first time, players both returning and new to the game will experience a grand adventure that spans the world of Ivalice in an entirely fresh and improved way.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is one of my favorite FF games with some of the best voice acting for a Japanese game. Not to mention the Japanese dub is also included if you feel like trying that out.
My only issue is that the framerate does slow down if there is a lot going on during various points in the game.
Went to local ebgames and bought an actual new copy